Risperdal

Comment from: panoidssa13-18on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: December 01

Related Reading: risperdal | suicide

Comment from: Rob from New York35-44on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 21

After taking this for 20 years and realizing at least the last 10 years i've been having bad hard to troubleshoot headaches, it became evident -- eventually -- that risperdal was the source of the headaches. I think for a lot of people the reason it works is that it inflicts pain and when you're focused on the pain you can't argue or defend yourself. The thing is, this medicine did nothing to remove or reduce hallucinations or delusions, I was having them when i had them regardless of dose (I've taken anywhere from 1-6mg/day), I was just busy focusing on the pain so didn't complain as much about the other symptoms.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: January 13

Comment from: Donovan55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: July 04

Risperidone or risperdal/Olanzapine and aripiprazole were developed by Dr. Joseph Mengala (AKA "The Angel of Death") a monster that murdered and mutilated thousands of jewish people during WWII in Nazi concentration camps. He developed a treatment to chemically scarify away the sphincter that the body needs to get an erection - and to hold the intestines in the abdominal cavity. The research in the development of abilify and risperdal involved live human disection of young men which Joseph Mengala was well known for. Abilify is administered for a 10-14 day period to melt the disc that protects this sphincter from the urine stream. The victim is then switched to Risperidone or risperdal which washs the flesh of this sphincter away when the victim urinates. Risperidone or risperdal causes unbearable back discomfort in some victims which lead to the development of olanzapine ,which has the same effect but the back pain side-effect is somewhat mitigated. Risperadone is not a "drug" ,it is a chemical that disolves all connective tissues in the body and leads to death. The recent murder/suicide of billionaire philanthropist Barry Sherman and his wife Honey are directly related to the campaign to get the truth out about aripiprazole and risperdal. They were devoutly jewish and Apotex Pharmachem Inc was a major distributor of these two drugs. The campaign I began to drag these Nazi castration chemicals out of the closet is causing wide-spread panic. All people that are decent are profoundly effected when they face the truth.

Related Reading: risperidone | risperdal | olanzapine

Comment from: 13-18on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: July 08

caused increased and severe mood swings primatly anger caused increased insominia

Comment from: Who Knows13-18 Published: July 22

I have taken risperdal for the past 4 years and whild it has helped with my impulsiveness, It has some rather unwelcome side affects. Im tired and groggy all the time. Directly after I take the pill I have been told I resemble a drunk or high person. To top it off,I still have auditory hallucinations from time to time.

Related Reading: risperdal

Comment from: sufian35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 29

worst pill i ever taken. It sap all of your willpower. It like the psychiatry gave you this medicine to tell you to f off. If you given one I suggest you hide it where you can never find it.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 23

Side effects too much at 1mg...hand tremors, zombie feeling, sleep disturbance, akasthisia in my legs, general discomfort.

Related Reading: tremors

Comment from: Drew25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 10

I have been lying down on my bed staring at the ceiling for six months. The positive part is that I do not have those strange hallucinatory thoughts anymore so I will give this medication a 10/10 for effectiveness; however, it makes me extremely tired and for that I canâ??t stand it. I am in a permanent sedentary position because the side effects outweigh the positives and that is disturbing! I canâ??t work or study due to the uncomfortable feeling it gives me.

Comment from: markeymark25-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 21

medication works great, have been on for 2 years and it calms me down. Doesn't make me drowsy at all but brings me down to a good level only thing I gain lots of weight but diet and excercise I lost 6 LBS! The weight gain can be prevented, remember low carbs!

Comment from: markeymark25-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 21

Comment from: Elijah White25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 15

I was forced into a Canadian mental hospital in the 90s when I was 13 years old. They gave me a cup with risperdal and told me that it will help me sleep. I gained alot od weight and developed minor gynecomasita that still remained when I was 15 years old and lost all of the weight. Im in my 30s now and my other doctor said I had minor gynecomastia and recommended a ultrasound and mammogram but because the gynecomastia wasn't cancerous insurance wouldn't cover the breast glandular tissue removal. The Canadian Government should pay for it or recommend that I stop taking all antipsychotics which I have been taking for almost 2 decades

Related Reading: risperdal | gynecomastia

Comment from: DoctorMichael25-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: January 12

Sugar Pill

Comment from: bogherman19-24on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 06

this is a sedative not a neurotransmitter plus it gave me cancer

Related Reading: cancer

Comment from: Gastroparesis Girl35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 29

This medication has been a godsend. I am pretty much on it as both an extra OCD med and an extra med for my major recurrent depression. I also have general anxiety disorder and mood disorder and stress because of everything going on in my life right now. I started out on 1 mg and am now on 4. When I was on 3mg I was having really, really bad thoughts and had a really scary time that scared both my parents and me. I think it had a lot to do with the fact that I had a really serious disease where I've lost two jobs in the past 3 years, have had to move back in with them to take care of me, am going to have to get all new doctors, including a new specialist in my disease at the beginning of next year, and get new insurance so some medications I'm on now I will have to get on new ones or have quanity limits. Since they have upped my dose to 4 mgs, I'm not thrilled, but I'm much more able to deal with things and maintain control of myself and at least look at solutions instead of being just so upset I couldn't even do anything but freak out about everything going around.

Related Reading: depression | anxiety | stress

Comment from: Gastroparesis Girl35-44on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 15

I use this as both an additional medication to treat depression and also as an additional medication for obsessive compulsive disorder. It works very well for both. I'm on 3 mg and take it at night before bedtime. It helps my mind not race while I'm trying to get to sleep so I can actually sleep now without my mind worrying about a million things that I can't control. I still have anxiety; I'm just wired that way, but it definitely cuts way back on it. It's definitely helped me. I've never had the weight gain from this drug some people talk about. Knock on wood.

Comment from: abcd123419-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 06

This medicine was working fabulously to treat my anxiety and major mood swings. I was very impressed! However, about three weeks in, I started to lactate (I'm not pregnant). The doctor took me off the medicine. I knew it was possible but I never thought it would actually happen to me!

Related Reading: anxiety

Schizophrenia: Symptoms, Types, Causes, Treatment See Slideshow
Comment from: El19-24on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 08

I felt like i was gliding around with a cloud around my head. I had to work hard to hear what others were saying -- daydreamy state. Much of the time i felt unfit to drive-- response time and overall accuracy. i felt like there were tiny needles tickling my eyes. i was in exhaust. 100% always drowsy. Frustration indeed.

Comment from: ske45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 27

Taking as a supplement to Celexa. Has helped a lot. I was previously taking Abilify but that was way too expensive and gave me tremors which this does not.

Related Reading: celexa | abilify | tremors

Comment from: 3-6on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 02

This is a very serious medicine which has spurred many lawsuits. Huge settlements have been made as a result of boys who used risperdal growing breasts. Nowhere in the warnings are we advised of this!

Related Reading: risperdal

Comment from: paroidsas13-18on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: December 01

The shrink prescribed Risperdal 3mg a day then had me come off it. I had withdraw symptoms of fear and panic attack so I overdose and took 20 pills of 3mg then started hallucinating then attempted suicide by running in front of car but arrested by police. They did a procedure in hospital while pass out.

Related Reading: risperdal | suicide