Risperdal Consta

Comment from: Landin olsen19-24on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: September 06

Drug is awful I can't get up and do things my speech is slurred and made me half brain dead. I used to have a six pack and was jacked now I've gained twenty pounds. I'd prefer to have my slightly deranged thoughts then be on this med but I'm forced to be on it. Society is screwed up your torturing us.

Comment from: Jacob25-34on Treatment for 10+ years Published: May 20

I am 28, with a long history of bipolar 1 and schizoeffective disorder. After trying many antipsychotics, and failing treatment with form of tablets, I now use injectables, Risperdal consta. Though my health care provider and county are very angry it came to this course of treatment- I live in a very small town. I have been to jail, and my insurance no longer places me in decent facilities because of this route of treatment. You are viewed negatively. Please consider this and talk about this with your insurance and psychiatrist in question for your loved on. God speed.

Related Reading: risperdal consta