Rowasa

Comment from: Mother Mary55-64 Published: May 20

After trying several different collagen products I believe the Liquid BioCell collagen with HA is far superior for my joints, skin and other organs. The HA seems to be the extra component that was missing for more ease and flexibility in my once broken down debilitated shoulder, ankle and knees. Drinking the Liquid BioCell collagen was like getting a lube job and new suspension!! For me Liquid BioCell collagen & HA is the best liquid collagen supplement available in the USA, Canada & Japan. While it may be a little bit more of an investment in my future health it is at the tip top of my nutritional budget at just $5/day. It is priceless for rectifying any joint discomfort, immobility and inflammation without scary side effects. My 89 year old step father began drinking it in the nursing home after being in and out of the hospital several times. Now he is happily back home, climbing up and down the stairs and my mom is so happy she started drinking the Liquid BioCell collagen with Hyaluronic Acid too! The heavy bags under her eyes are receding and the grey complextion is now a more healthy pink color. This product is ideal for those suffering with joint dscomfort, disc degeneration, all connective tissue challenges including the gums. Of course falling in love with your skin all over again is wonderful! Find out for yourself how this clinically proven, patented, delicious elixir performs. There is nothing to loose (90 day money back guarantee) and so very much to gain. Everyone loves their results! For wholesale pricing you will need an access code #220882 at liquidbiocell dot com. Blessings for your excellent health~

Comment from: Mary Monttein45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 19

Initially reached for the Liquid Biocell Delivery of collagen for my sore joints as I adore playing golf! What surprised me was the extra benefits to my skin feeling softer and smoother (even on my bottom :) My joint juice /youthsecret bottoms up!

Comment from: 55-64 Published: November 01

Amazing

Comment from: SLMIDK55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: November 22

I take the NOW UC II supplement, it takes away the dull aching pain in my left knee caused by Arthritis. I take it along with NOW double strength Hyaluronic Axid. I take HA in the AM and UC II in the PM.

Related Reading: arthritis | axid

Comment from: Jayflarouche55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 30

Going all I expected I feel the kinks and aches in my back, lower back and knees almost disappear.

Comment from: kitty55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 03

I had arthritis in my neck on both sides. The doctor told me the only way to manage the pain was with medication. I did some research, found Jarrow UCII and started taking 1000mg a day. After 60 days I had 95% pain relief and now I have none.

Related Reading: arthritis

Comment from: smooth walk65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 02

Collagin(animal)has goodpowerin cartilage build up.It is tough material.Frombonewastes, collagin is usedas chicken feed.Ifeelpsychologicallythejoints(kNEE)is tough but kneepainstillexists

Comment from: Maria366745-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 11

Hoped to find a cure for my osteoarthritis & frozen shoulder. I'm 51 years old, in menopause since 1 year. I tried collagen type 1, don't know why I can't choose this here. At day 2 on this treatment the pain of OA & FS diminished significantly and range of mobility increased. But at a price: SEVERE dry eyes & mouth (I have Sjogren's Syndrome), profuse sweating and slight depression. Capsule contains 300 mg collagen type I, made from egg membrane (Ovomet), brand OvoMove by CellCare.

Comment from: Suzyann1355-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 28

I have arthritis in my knees and fingers. I had been in so much pain that I could not walk without a walker or cane, knee braces, and topical pain meds on my knees, besides taking daily oral pain meds. It was getting so bad I decided to buy a wheel chair. A friend gave me a bottle of Fisico Arthrozene to try (very kind of him, as it is expensive). After 8 days, my pain was nearly gone. Because of weakness in my knees from using the knee braces for so long, I still kept them on, but after another week, I started taking them off for a few hours. After another 3 weeks, I am no longer on any pain med, I am not using the braces or the walking aids, and I am using only pain patches on my knees, no oral pain meds. I still have to be very careful walking because I can easily hurt my knees. I don't think they are 100% better, maybe 70 to 80%, but I can now do my chores and other tasks that I feared I could no longer do. My fingers have no pain where the arthritis was, either. I am not sure it is a permanent cure, but so far, so good. It does bother me that the company sends daily Emails to try and sell other stuff.

Comment from: pain65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 27

I have used 1 bottle of Collagen 2 and have not had any re leaf from arthritis pain. How long does it take for product to work. pain

Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD) Causes, Symptoms, Treatment See Slideshow