Rozerem

Comment from: Jerry75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 01

Worthless! No effect whatsoever.

Comment from: kickingosprey35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 26

I have been taking Rozerem for 4 nights now. It does not help me fall asleep, it actually takes me longer to fall asleep, nor can I stay asleep. I also have been having to get up a couple of times every night to go to the bathroom. I never had a problem before with that before. I won't be taking this any longer.

Comment from: gabriel45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: December 12

I am a strongly wired individual and its hard for me to get to sleep. My doctor prescribes 8MG Rozerem an it helps me get sleepy and sleep through the night. I often go to bed late and taking a full Roserem is too strong so I take just half a pill. If I am really struggling I will also take a couple Benadryl capsules and that pushes me over the edge. I also find this combination calms me down and I can relax some before getting drowsy to go to sleep. The reason I don't just take a full Rozerem is that it literally is too strong and I will be yawning in the shower and slow to get going in the morning.

Related Reading: rozerem | benadryl

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 13

This sleep medicine did not work well for me. I still woke up every 2 to 3 hours. I also had very bizarre and disturbing dreams. I won't continue using Rozerem.

Related Reading: rozerem

Comment from: Unicorn00165-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 03

Taken fr five days, all it seems to do is make me get up and urinate more than ever. Does not get me to sleep at all. Stopping it now and going to get MD to try something else as this was a "bust"!

Comment from: Smouse84 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 03

I saw some scary reviews of this drug and was reluctant to try it. It was prescribed by my neurologist. I am an epileptic and when I donâ??t sleep, I have seizures. Regular melatonin stopped working. I went up to 20mg and no sleep! I tried this drug Christmas Day and slept like a rock! I think it is a good medicine and I highly recommend trying.

Related Reading: melatonin

Comment from: Numan55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 15

I have had chronic insomnia for over six years and it gotten progressively worse to where I thought I might have to quit my job. I had tried trazodone but I didn't like the side effect and other otc drugs either didn't work or left me feeling groggy. After doing some research I decided to try 15 mg of mirtazapine and I immediately slept like baby. And I have had no problem staying asleep. I've worked night shift for 35 years so I cut the dosage in half and that leaves me feeling more refreshed for work. The only problem is now my appetite has gone into overdrive and I've gained alot of weight in just over three weeks. Fortunately I'm a slim guy so its not as much of an issue for me. It's been a life saver for me.

Related Reading: insomnia | trazodone | mirtazapine

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 27

Rozerem has been absolutely wonderful for me! I was having trouble sleeping and nothing in the world seemed to help. My doctor warned me that Rozerem takes 2-3 weeks to see results. At the end of week 2 I started sleeping like I did when I was a teenager. I have had no side effects or nasty hangover effect the next day. Rozerem does not make me fall asleep by any means but it seems to have put my sleep cycle back in balance.