Saphris

Comment from: Kitkatsaver19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 01

Back when I was 13 i was given this med and set off to school with my parents thinking I'll be fine. I got to school and was giggling with my then foster sister and all of a sudden i wasn't able to move. I had my then foster sister call my mother because the office lady didnt like me and wouldnt let us use her phone anyways my then foster sister set me in the office where i felt like i was drifting off... My mom showed up saw me first glance and rushed me to the emergency room. My heart stopped my mom was worried i was going to die. I was admitted to the hospital. I guess I had a allergic reaction and they told me if I had a stronger dosage i wouldn't have made it... Its sad that one pill can take a life. Anyways i know other people who have been on it and said they didn't like it. So 1000% wouldn't recommend.

Comment from: CrazyEddie35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 14

I'm rapid cycling BP 1

Comment from: Deadinside45-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: February 02

Iâ??ve been on Saphris for 8 years!! I gained 50lbs and havenâ??t had sex or thought of it in 8 years. My body doesnâ??t smell right. I got bad hemroids from meds. Iâ??m dead inside in so many wAys. I can sit and stare into space for hours. Iâ??ve wasted 8 years being dead. I thought this was ok...thinking meds were working but they were slowing me down where I lost all my dreams for the future.

Comment from: CR35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 27

I am excited to find this website I was paying almost $2 a pill from canada. Now 30 10mg tabs saphris only $6! Awesome.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 31

I only took one dose and soon after had akathisia and difficult breathing and talking.

Comment from: Jesslynne25 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 30

My doctor put me on this to help me sleep. He said this is like seroquel on high. He told me to take this with Benadryl. I was really confused by this, but I did it anyways. First night was great fell asleep in 15 minutes. I didn’t like my whole mouth going numb though. I woke up the next morning feeling great. I didn’t feel tired or drugged out for the first time in a long time. I didn’t take a nap all day either. The next night I tried taking it without the Benadryl, and things didn’t go well. I didn’t get sleepy at all and I waited an hour. Then I went ahead and took the Benadryl and went to bed. The next day I still felt good. A on going problem I started having was my hands and feet would start to go numb out of nowhere. It would like 15 to 30 minutes. Then on the 3rd and final day I woke up with the driest mouth ever! I thought I will just drink some water, and I will be good. That was not what happened. I chugged water all day long at work. Nothing helped. It felt like a desert in my mouth. I am no longer taking it. I can’t deal with all that. My doctor gave me something else to help me sleep I pick it up tomorrow. I am glad to hear that it has worked for a lot of you.

Related Reading: seroquel | benadryl

Comment from: Spisa2b45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 28

Saphris was working great for me, but noticed it was eating away at my gums. I was so upset, because I called it my wonder med.

Comment from: Nikki 45-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 12

I am experiencing many side effects like TD I am having problems with speaking, swallowing and chewing I think that I will take a different drug

Comment from: calalilies45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 06

I find it difficult to open and have felt a little itchy since starting if. Otherwise, my sleep has improved incredibly: from 16 hrs/ day to 8-9 hrs/ night and my thinking is clearer. Overall, once you get the package open, it is an incredible med.

Comment from: Jack45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: June 29

I think I would be in the mental ward if not for this medication.