Semprex D

Comment from: Constance824, 25-34 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 05

Claritin and Alegra never worked for me. I became immune to Zertec. I have been on Semprex D for several years and it still works the most effective and the best that I have found!

Related Reading: claritin | semprex d

Comment from: [email protected], 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: December 03

I have been taking this everyday for the past ten years and it is great!! If I forget to take it, I have severe attacks of sneezing and a runny nose. It is great!!!!!!!!!

Comment from: jim tom, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 11

my major problem is fluid buildup in my ears and sempea d was the best but i can't afford it now. i was told ihat clemastine fumarate along with sudafed will come close. is that true?

Related Reading: sudafed

Comment from: 65-74 (Patient) Published: December 07

Nonseasonal allergies. Headache & sinus pressure go away - sometimes replaced by a runny nose, but it's better than the headache.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: February 01

This is the only allergy medication that works for me but it costs so much and my insurance will no longer cover it.

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: Maryland girl, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 23

I've taken Semprex D over 20 years for my allergies. It works great! I normally take 1 capsule in the morning if my nose is stuffed up. If I'm out working in the yard, mowing grass or raking leaves, I will need a second capsule. Occasionally, if I'm out and the cigarette smoke gets to me, I'll take a capsule and it helps me to breathe. Since I had sinus surgery, I don't use it as much, but it still helps when I need it.

Comment from: 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 15

I have used Semprex-D for years to control allergy symptoms from one or two pills a day to four depending upon my symptoms. I believe it has helped me stay healthier by relieving these minor symptoms that may be precursors to infection.

Comment from: Janie, 65-74 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 11

Semprex-D has become too expensive for me, even with a Medicare Part D mail order, 90 day Rx. So, I am holding my breath until it becomes generic. Will this happen and how long?

Comment from: Judy R, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: December 30

This med helped with my sinus issues but made me very dizzy and some what nausous.