Serzone

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 24

My doctor said my insomnia is from my bipolar and she gave me this drug in addition to two mood stabilizers to help me sleep. I thought I was numb enough before this medication but the first night I took it I felt like something died inside me. And I was still awake all night.

Comment from: Char31219-24on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 23

Comment from: Dottie55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: July 21

I was on Serzone for a number of years, was a happy person again who could go outside, drive my car, go swimming, take a vacation for once and enjoyed it. I hadn't felt like normal in 20 years.Then my doctor got scared from the black box stuff and he took me off of it. My current PCP won't give it to me either saying it is banned he would have to fill out so many FORMS TO GET IT, HE JUST ISN'T COMFORTABLE GIVING IT TO ME. MY QUESTION TO HIM WAS...Well, without it,I haven't felt comfortable and my life has come down to reclusivity and my car has cob webs on it!Serzone was for me a way to get out of the house and enjoy everyday things.My liver test were always fine..I want my Serzone back right now! Small town where I live doesn't have many doctors and he belongs to the only clinic.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 15

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 22

I take Skelaxin for my fibromyalgia. I like it because it doesn't knock me out like other muscle relaxants. It is just enough to help ease my fibro muscle pain.