Silvadene

Comment from: CharlesG75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 13

My Name is Charles G. My son gave me some of this cream that he was using on his diabetic ulcer, I used it on my arm where i had cut myself, i applied the cream to my cut and before I could get a band aid peeled my wound was healed already, isn't that Amazing...

Comment from: clint45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 30

Pardon my expression it burns like hell, but don't put on at nite because you won't be able too sleep. But it does work, my second treatment with this gel only burned for 4hrs. and now my ankle feel's alot better. The reason I was put on this medication was I have two problem's, 1 is I have a spider bite on my left ankle and just below it a diabetes skin ulcer.

Comment from: 19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 12

I had a bacterial infection on my arm and was prescribed this. It feels different than any other topical ointment i've used when on, but it is working.

Comment from: old irish65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: September 17

Comment from: 45-54 Published: March 08

Comment from: relieved!25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 27

I was prescribed this medication by my dermatologist about two years ago for a condition called pyoderma gengrenosum. My wounds had been open for two years and steroids weren't working. When I started to use this medication it burned a little at first but after one week of use, my ulcers were completely closed.