Soma

Comment from: No time for down timeon Treatment for 5-10 years Published: February 08

I have suffered from chronic back pain and spasms for about 20 years. I've been prescribed a large variety of different medication and by far, somas are the only relaxer I've been prescribed that really really works. My Dr doesn't like to prescribe them however, he knows that I don't abuse any medication. I only take something when really necessary. I get muscle spasms in my rib area that makes it very difficult to breathe or move. I also have them in my lower back. I also have a herniated disc, a protruding disk, a bulging disc, and degenerative disc disease. I always break it in half, and normally that's enough to calm the spasms in about 10 to 15 minutes. It helps a great deal with pain and the only one that doesn't knock me out. I bought Soma in this shop https://drugstoresale24hss.com Good Luck!

Related Reading: muscle spasms | herniated disc | soma