Supprelin LA

Comment from: Jane7-12on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 07

Finally, my husband and I decided to give this medicine for our 8.10 years old. She was diagnosed the early puberty when she was 7. Because of her boobs and underarms odors. We took her to specialist Dr. She were recommend to monitor her up till last 2 months ago, her bone age was 11 years old and got some pubic hair on the thing so we decided to give her a medicine. It's crazy that bone grown too fast, she did x-ray November 2017 it was normal, then again May 2018. The incision went well she didn't get ant bruised, but some pain and itching (day 5). She has a mood swing and cried easily. This happens prior supprelin LA so I don't know if this calls a side effect. I hope this medicine work without any scary side effects. I can't take it if something bad happens to her. I will update after one month of a blood test.

Related Reading: puberty | supprelin la

Comment from: MomofSkylar7-12on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 10

My daughter has had the Supprelin implant replaced every year for the past 4 years. It has worked well and we are satisfied with the results. She is a bit moody but I have no evidence that it is because of the implant.