Suprax

Comment from: Bearcat 65-74 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: January 30

I tried Dulcoease for 4 days as reccomended no result then on day 5 I took 4 Exlax Max strenth and got cramps which is good in my case. Then on morning of 6th day propper regular poo achieved. Thank goodness.

Comment from: But_butt 45-54 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: November 24

No BM for 3 days. Took 2 before bed, had complete and satisfying BM the next morning. Joy! Drink lots of water and coffee the next morning to prompt some action. No more cramping than with the usual feelings when backed up.

Comment from: 19-24 Female less than 1 month Caregiver Published: November 20

It works but the cramps are NOT worth it. Couldn’t sleep and all during the night after taking it because of the pain. Still couldn’t go to the bathroom until after 12 hours after taking it

Comment from: Kasey 35-44 Female 1 to 6 months Patient Published: February 19

I have tried almost every laxative. I decided to try this. I woke up in violent stomach cramps. The worse you could imagine. You can literally feel this product tearing through your intestines. I have never experienced that with any other..However, its because it is so strong. It will empty your bowls but be prepared for stomach cramps. I basically agree with every other review on here..No one was exaggerating. Overall, I would recommend.

Comment from: Landyn 19-24 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: January 20

I had taken this medication a long time ago and it was an awful experience but I tried it again tonight and the same AWFUL experience. I had stomach cramps that felt like contractions and nausea. I will NEVER do this to myself again no matter how backed up I am.

Comment from: Dana 25-34 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: September 11

So, as a regular "go-er" I was experiencing constipation for the first time in my life. I'd admit, I had no intake of fruits for a couple of days. Anywho, I purchased these and popped 2 at 5:30 pm yesterday, and thus morning at 3am, lo and behold I'm going!! Stomach cramps was a major pain├░??© but it felt awesome knowing that they were working on my behalf. I feel so lighter now! And HAPPY├░???!! So glad I invested in these! Oh and they were max strength. I felt I needed something strong because when I had the urge to go,(during constipation period) I felt my stomach drop but no bowel moment. This laxative made me believe I had angels watching over me lol

Comment from: 19-24 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: August 25

I've been having a hard time going to the bathroom since november. I'll go one or twice a week. I started taking Senokot but that worked, occasionally. I started taking this and it is the best thing that ever happened to me. Highly recommended.

Comment from: Never felt so good 45-54 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: August 11

I have always have problems with relieving my bowels. I literally did not use the the bathroom for two weeks at a time. My doctor ran all kinds of tests including a colonoscopy, according to him there was nothing wrong. I have tried every laxative in the book and nothing worked without making me feel like i was dying. I found Ex lax Maximum...and Hallelujah. Having a bowel movement have never felt so good. I take pill every other night. One pill works your body for about two days. The best thing is I just go to bathroom like normal, no cramps or all the extra stuff. Just remember these pills are strong. 1 every other day should work just fine.

Comment from: kar kar 19-24 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: July 17

works amazing ive actually lost weight but i dont use this for weight loss it relieves constipation very well ive recommended this product to many people

Comment from: StillConstipated 19-24 Male Patient Published: December 11

This did not help at all I had to cut up some green pepper and onions just to induce a bm won't use again my cramps literally almost kept me out of bed

Comment from: Marparr 45-54 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: June 20

Who In their right mind would EVER voluntarily take this poison??? It is the most useless painful sh*t I've ever consumed. The cramping is horrific. And no movements. Just false alarms for HOURS!! This should be banned - throwing entire box away and will warn anyone about this crap

Comment from: hollyberry 35-44 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: May 03

I started taking because I constantly had a crampy, gassy, bloated feeling despite watching what I ate. My bowel movements also became small and difficult to pass after I began taking a certain antidepressant. This stuff is a miracle. But beware of the cramps. The first time I took it, I was in and out of the restroom for hours, sweating and cramping. The side-effects are easier to deal with now that I've adjusted to it. I use it in moderation.

Comment from: Truth be told 19-24 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: April 21

I felt like the bowel movements I was having were not proportional to the amount of food that I ate, and that they were quite irregular at that, I always felt full and bloated. So I took ex lax maximum strength. And let me tell you THIS WORKS! Took it at 9pm yesterday, it is 8:40 am and I'm literally destroying the toilet right now.

Comment from: vasanth 35-44 Male 1 to 6 months Patient Published: March 17

i have constipated since long ,i developed fissures due to it and 2 to 3 years i was suffering from fissures,by taking ezlax it relived my constipation also healed fissure ..............but i stop ezlax problem again returns i have been using ezlax since 3 months it has given good results

Related Reading: constipation

Comment from: Yikes98989 25-34 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: October 22

Using this drug I took the recommended dose and went to bed. I woke up with excruciating stomach pain and after crawling around trying to relieve it I decided to try and go to the washroom. I sat until my legs were asleep and my body still wouldn't pass anything! I tried to go back to bed and relax only the pain became worse. When I finally thought I was dying I had the urge to go. 3 hours later I am still going...

Comment from: FeelingBetter 25-34 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: August 11

I was taking Oxycodone for a surgery I had gotten, and the needs caused me to be very constipated. I haven't had a BM in over 4 days. I drank half a gallon of prune juice earlier in the day even, and to no avail. Nothing seemed to be working. The pain in my stomach was so intense I had my boyfriend go get me laxatives. Within 10 minutes of taking two capsules, my stomach started rumbling and finally the relief I needed. I WOULD NOT use if you have a fancy dinner, wedding, or event to go to that day. You WILL ruin your outfit if you do not make it to the bathroom in .025 seconds of the tummy rumble. Good luck and happy pooping.

Comment from: Emmawillie 25-34 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: March 20

Easy use pop it when you want to go. Although, I took two recommended on the label. 3 hours later little gas here & there. Nothing pulling in. Said what the hell took another 5 hours in after the first two...u fortunately same result just gas. Had a bit of cramps but I would've dealt had it made me go but the cramps were pointless. Won't take again and this was maximum strength.

Comment from: fecesmastr 13-18 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: February 04

I took Ex Lax Maximum Strength after I decided that it was quite abnormal that my last significant bowel movement was a month ago. I took 4 pills at 6:00 am before work. I later realized that this was a terrible idea. About 6 hours later, around noon. I suddenly felt a terrible urge and locked myself in the bathroom. What followed was a violent expulsion of god knows what. It was extremely effective, but not satisfying. AT ALL

Comment from: corinnemk 65-74 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: July 17

I would like to know why it is not available any longer, I have always used this product with GREAT success WHERE CAN I BUY IT NOW?

Fungal Skin Infections: Types, Symptoms, and Treatments See Slideshow