Surmontil

Comment from: ssstra35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 16

I was put on this medication to help with anxiety and insomnia. I have been sleeping through the night and feeling much better. The biggest side effect I have had has been constipation.

Comment from: lYNNDEE45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 17

AFTER HAVING A BREAKDOWN IN 89 , I HAD TO GO THROUGH XANAX WITHDRAW IN A HOSPITAL WITH NO MEDS TO HELP WITHDRAW OF XANAX , NEDDLESS TO TELL YOU I WENT INTO CARDIAC ARRETHIMA , FROM THE WITHDRAW . MY BREAKDOWN LEAD ME TO NOT BE ABLE TO EAT AT LIKE NEAR DEATH A DOC IN THE HOSPITAL GAVE ME SURMONTIL . iT SAVED MY LIFE AND MANY OTHER PHYSICAL SYPTMONS . I WAS SOON HOME WITH MY NEW SON AND MY 2 OTHER SONS AND FAMILY . iT SAVED ME . tHE ONLY SIDE AFFECTS WERE DROWSIENESS AND THE WEIGHT GAIN BUT AT THE TIME THAT WAS A BONUS FOR ME , AS I WENT TO LIKE 60 POUNDS . I HAVE TO TELL YOU IT WAS A LIFESAVER AND I AM LIVING PROOF OF THAT , I WPOULD TAKE IT AGIAN IF NEEDED BUT THE WEIGHT WOULD REALLY PUT ME UP ON THE POUNDS , LOL . BUT I WOULD RECCOMEND THIS DRUG HIGHLEY . oH AND IT WORKED IN DAYS REALLY FAST I COULD EAT , LAUGH GO HOME AND ENJOY MY SONS AND FAMILY . THEY NEED TO BRING BACK THESE MEDS AND QUIT WITH THE NEW ONES THAT HAVE BRUTAL SIDE AFFECTS . i HOPE I CAN HELP SOMEONE ELSE OR THEIR LOVED ONES . BEST WISHES . THIS DRUG WORKS ......