Synarel

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 08

This medication has ruined my life. It caused severe, unremitting, unipolar depression. I will never be normal again. If anyone suggests that you use it, run as fast as you can in the other direction

Related Reading: depression

Comment from: McDoodles, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 22

It's the only thing that has worked to put my endometriosis into a bit of remission. I've been dealing with endometriosis for 35 years now. I've only been using it for 3 months and I'm very satisfied with it. Unfortunately, I won't be able to afford it with the new insurance program's medicine coverage.

Related Reading: endometriosis

Comment from: Holly, 45-54 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: May 15

After 2 surgeries for endometrios my doctor prescribed this for me. It took a bit for it to be effective. It was 1993. I was 30 yrs old, it was the first time I had been pain free since I was 12. I was on it for 3 yrs. My doctor retired, the new doctor refused to prescribe it, said I had been on it too long. 6 yes later I had a complete hysterectomy. I wish I had stayed on the Synarel.

Related Reading: synarel

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 19

Caused severe sinus pain, and have got ringing in my ears after using it for 2 weeks into my course. The ringing/fuzzy sound is still happening after stopping the spray 5 weeks into the course.I have stopped using it and 2 weeks later I am still having trouble hearing over the ringing/fuzzy noise in my ears. It did start to ease some of my abdominal pains.

Comment from: Kerry, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 22

how long to wait after using synarel to test for pregnancy

Related Reading: synarel | pregnancy