Tagamet

Comment from: 19-24on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 17

I’ve struggled with nausea and indigestion for years. Tagamet seriously saves my life when it comes to having an upset stomach. I tend to overthink and make my nausea even worse, so taking this makes me feel amazingly better. Red meat especially causes me to feel uneasy, but Tagamet relieves that feeling very quickly. Seriously never fails to make me feel better, highly recommend. I never write reviews for medication but I love Tagamet so much that I just had to

Related Reading: indigestion | tagamet

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: January 24

Tagamet has worked wonders for me. As soon as I feel the acid reflux in my throat I take 1 tagamet and within minutes all the symptoms are gone. I only use it when I feel the first hints of acid in the throat or get that queasy feeling in my stomach from eating certain foods and it has never failed me...and no side effects...James, Male, 68

Related Reading: tagamet

Comment from: LDD45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 02

I purchased this oil for various reasons, the main one being dry eye. I experienced very good and very bad effects. I started with 1/4 teaspoon a day for 10 days. On the positive side, I noticed my eyelid itchiness dissipated, I was able to sleep deeply and got more energy during the day. I also noticed a significant reduction of hair loss. On the bad side, this oil gave me stomach cramps and also sort of contractions.. yes, labor contractions, not sure why but both reactions stopped the day I stopped the oil. Except when I had my children, I never experienced these before. Others: lifted my libido and gave me a strange sense of peace. Real Deep sleep.. to the point one day I did not hear when the fire alarm came off.. That day, I decided to stop it. I'm sure it works but I did not like the side effects and will not purchase again.

Related Reading: hair loss