Temovate

Comment from: Judy, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: April 25

I have used this for over 10 years for chronic excema. It has been very effective. No other medication has given me the relief and keeps the condition in check

Comment from: Nola21stpearl, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 15

I'd been prescribed the topical solution after being diagnosed with traction alopecia. My scalp was extremely inflammed and sore to the touch. The ointment provided me with a soothing and cooling effect and relief. I simply apply it to the sore spots at bedtime and sleep. It's a bit thick (closely resembling petroleum jelly), but it has helped me a great deal.

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 09

I used it to treat Lichen Sclerosis. Burns like the dickens when you first apply it, and then it eases the itching and ache. It didn't completely remove it, though.

Related Reading: burns

Comment from: Extra Itchy, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 08

I have been using this for acute ezcema episode (moderate-severe). It is helping it heal faster.

Comment from: funnyjani, 55-64 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: July 15

I have allergy-related excema that blisters, then cracks my skin open, itches and bleeds. This is the only prescription I've used in 50 years that actually works!!!

Related Reading: allergy

Comment from: Dave, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: October 08

I was prescribed this for a severe case of poison ivy.I could tell by the next day it was healing and in a week the rash was nearly gone.It worked very well.

Related Reading: poison ivy | rash