Tenuate

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 23

strong smell, hard to breathe with it on. Kept on for 12 hours, did not work at all. Would NEVER use this on a child or anyone with breathing difficulty/asthma.

Comment from: FreiM25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 08

Used Rx as prescribed, the next day I saw a lot of white stuff laying on hair not sure if that is dead lice but i could comb it right off my hair, this is my 1st bout with this nasty s***. I am african american & i got this mess from my job. I hope it worked. Kind of upset that I do not know what to look for...I just wish this would be done. PS- The smell of this med had my house smelling like fresh cut christmas trees, ugh. Way too overpowering.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 25

This product did not work. The next day I could still feel the lice crawling on my scalp & 3 weeks later I'm dealing with a much larger scale infestation. I left it in for 12 hours & washed my clothing,bedding, etc. Very frustrated.

Comment from: hlesbcrn45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 07

The med is very caustic,the fumes toxic,but the lice just fell out of my hair. Can not be used around anyone with respiratory issues. It worked well but the side effects are extreme.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 30

This stuff is strong, but it works. I tried organic treatments such as olive oil, mayonnaise, and vinegar. Didn't work. One treatment of malathion, problem solved. I will say that a combination of organic treatments and Malathion are probably what did the trick. But it's really, really strong stuff.

Comment from: Kimberly65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 26

Horrible smell, very difficult to keep on for 8 hours, after all this, it didn't work. The doctor wouldn't let me do a second dose because she says it is too toxic. So after three years and trying All prescriptions and over the counter things, and the home remedies I still have the problem.