Tessalon

Comment from: Caredd8625-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 25

This drug did nothing for me at all. I took a 200mg dosage and within an hour took a second. Didn't touch my cough at all. The breathing treatments they gave me at the hospital def. Worked better.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: dentwell65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 19

Totally ineffective, was given this med in ER. Coughed all night, no sleep and I think this med gave me a headache on top of everything else.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: Dhc45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 28

This medication does absolutely nothing for my cough. Also it has not made me drowsy like other people have posted.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: James Douglas65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: May 25

I had an acid reflux situation to the extent I had uncontrollable coughing. I went to a walk-in ER and the doctor discovered by X-ray that I had cracked four ribs from the coughing. He prescribed Tessalon 200 mg. Subsequent use has been very effective in ending the coughing.

Related Reading: tessalon

Comment from: Gwyndalyn45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 31

Actually made me cough more.. I had to stop taking it.It did however make me sleepy which was a good thing... I was able to rest.... This Pill DID help my Mom when it was prescribed to her for which I am very grateful.

Related Reading: cough

Comment from: JenM25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 30

I almost died because of this prescription. Mostly Dr. error, but beside the point. This medication is paralytic and if taken with other meds that have a sedative side effect, DO NOT TAKE.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 29