Teveten

Comment from: Steve 45-54 Male 1 to 6 months Patient Published: June 06

This stuff is the best blood pressure drug I've ever taken. Very effective with minimal side effects. Allowed me to cut back on my beta blocker. The limited size of pills available require me to cut the tablets into 1/3 or 2/3, which is kind of tricky.

Comment from: chloe 75 or over Female 10 years or more Patient Published: June 03

I have used Teveten for hypertension for many years with no problems; it does the job and melds with my other medications. I agree it is way too expensive;there should be a generic but there is not.

Related Reading: teveten

Comment from: 25-34 Male 1 to 6 months Patient Published: February 03

Comment from: 65-74 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: June 15

My blood pressure has been normal as long as I've been taking this medication. I have absolutely no side effects. Cost is high and my drug insurance wants me to change to 1 of 4 other drugs, which I have researched and they have bad side effects. I am trying to get an exception from my insurance company to continue on this medication.

Comment from: 65-74 Female 6 months to less than 1 year Patient Published: March 12

It lowers my BP somewhat, but I continue to use it because I haven't had the horrible side effects I experienced with almost all other drugs for HP. I had to get an exception from my insurance to continue getting this drug. The cost is high, but I think I will try getting it in Canada!!

Comment from: 55-64 Male 5 to less than 10 years Patient Published: February 01

Drug worked for my BP, however, very expensive and now no longer able to obtain due to manufacturer no longer producing this medication. Bring it back!

Comment from: LILLEY 45-54 Female 1 to less than 2 years Patient Published: February 22

THE DRUG COMPANY NEEDS TO MAKE THIS MORE AFFORDABLE

Comment from: 45-54 Female 5 to less than 10 years Patient Published: November 25

Effective, but the cost is rather high. Would prefer a generic to be available

Comment from: 45-54 Male 1 to less than 2 years Patient Published: May 29

For the first time in years I've had normal BP readings...now how do I deal with the ED issues involved?

Comment from: esanderf 55-64 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: March 03

This drug has worked well for me, but I need it in the generic form. Because of high insurance cost it is not feasible for me to continue on this drug.