Teveten

Comment from: allylivia13-18on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 20

I only take this medication when my bladder acts up, and every time I take it I immediately feel better. I have never noticed any side effects and I have been taking them for 5 months now. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is suffering from constant urnation, and has the constant feeling of "having to pee super badly" even when you do not need to.

Comment from: Ella65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 27

Continue with frequent urination. Have only been taking 1 pill per day for three weeks now. I am NOT happy with the results so far but understand the effectiveness of the drug could take months!

Related Reading: frequent urination

Comment from: Happy Tomato 645-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 23

I have only been using this drug for a few days but its like a miracle has happened. Ihave total incontinence due to diabetic neuropathy, as well as inability to sense when my bladder is full until I HAVE to go to the bathroom; frequent accidents are the result. With this drug, I have had no side effects so far and I am very satisfied.

Related Reading: diabetic neuropathy

Comment from: NLagan35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 14

Very soon after beginning taking this drug I began itching horribly on my arms and hands. Its like it began in one spot and then just got worse as it spread. The worst part is nothing helped, like itching cream or Benadryl and I am miserable so I am going to have to stop taking it due to the skin irritation! I will hopefully find something else to help with my bladder issues.

Related Reading: benadryl

Comment from: LJ65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 18

I was prescribed this medication for bladder control problems associated with enlarged prostate, mostly frequent urgent need to urinate. After nearly 4 years, I am switching to another medication due to side effects of the oxybutynin. These included dry mouth, thickening of mucus in throat to the point of making it difficult to swallow, foul tasting clumps of mucus in my throat in the morning, significantly decreased semen and possibly dizziness (although this can also be associated can with other medications I take).

Related Reading: enlarged prostate | oxybutynin | dry mouth