Thalomid

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 10+ years Published: August 10

Percogesic used to be my favorite EFFECTIVE OTC pain reliever. The original antihistamine ingredient did not give me the creepy-crawly sensation that I always get from Benadryl. Why screw up a very effective pain reliever and why wasn't the change made visible on the packaging? Bad move, Percogesic. I won't be buying your product again.

Comment from: ICU-RN45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 28

Worthless without the original formula. Just take a generic Tylenol PM and save money for the same level of therapy. Just simply worthless. The prior active ingredient was a legitimate alternative for prescription pain medicine for mild to moderate pain the replacement imposter is junk fraudulently being marketed as "original"

Comment from: GTP7686980235-44on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: May 16

I will never buy again since phenyltoloxamine citrate was removed. The original ingredients worked great, much better than most OTC pain relievers for my fibromyalgia. Now it is worthless. It is just wonderful how the drugs that actually work on pain are so hard to get in the US. Please, let us have our relief!

Comment from: Rich74855-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 10

Back when the tablets contained Phenyltoloxamine citrate 30mg, I found them very effective for lower back pain, oral pain post dental treatments and helpful in treating difficulty in falling asleep due to pain in general. Phenyltoloxamine citrate was an antihistamine with mild sedative effects. I was told by a pharmacist that it also helped desentize inflamed nerves.

Comment from: daphy45-54on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 10

Not sure how to rate this med now. The old formulation was a miracle worker for those once or twice a year headaches that no other meds will touch. But since they re-formulated it the drug is pretty worthless. Now it is nothing more than benadryl plus tylenol. Plus I was fairly upset that the box wasn't marked to inform consumers that it was re-formulated. I wasted over $10.00 on worthless meds that I will toss in the garbage. I definitely would like to lodge an official complaint!

Comment from: upset6io8st45-54on Treatment for 10+ years Published: June 04

Now that they have changes the ingredients in this product I will no longer buy it. I have used this for over 25 years and now the product is just and over priced Tylonel

Comment from: Davidson55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 20

I have used percogesic for many years and it has always worked very well as a sleep aid and for pain but I bought the last bottle walgreen's had and took one only to toss and turn ALL night. I looked at the bottle, which I paid 10.00 for and it has an anihistimine in it. I thought it was just an "Extra strenght" version, that is what it says on the box. I am very frustrated. I cannot use this bottle. Lora

Comment from: Marguerite Weston45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 22

I took this drug for tooth pain. I have kidney damage and wondered if this drug might effect my kidneys.

Comment from: [email protected] Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: October 09

Also works great for toothaches and Migraines

Comment from: ndnoutlaw2645-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 09

it elped my arthritis pain greatly and i used to be on lortab , became intolerant and addicted to lortab, went to rehab and now over the counter pain pills work for me such as this onel

Comment from: Bettyrn55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: July 15

I have suffered from migraine headaches since I was ten years old. A pharmacist suggested it to me when I was twenty years old, and I found it works better than any OTC meds and most presscription meds. I am 61 years old and still use it. I also now use it for chronic back pain and arthritis pain.

Comment from: pleased125-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 19

I have used this drug for everything from headache, shoulder pain, arthritis to head colds. it works great on everything!

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 07

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 07

I had a migraine for approximately a week. I was in so much pain and was at the point where I was going to go to the dr to have him give me a prescription. I went to my local Walgreen's and asked the pharmisist what he would suggest and he suggested Percogesic. I had never heard of it before but was willing to try anything at that point. i took 2 pills and 2 hours later my pain went from excruciating to bearable. I highly recommend it to all of my friends.

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 14

this medication worked very well for me the only thing is when i stop being active it makes fall asleep

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 30

Comment from: judy 55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: August 26

I have used Percogesic for migraines for over 5 years and found it to be excellent. But the formulation change is unacceptable--not only is there no information about the change on the container, but the new ingredient is not at all a sleep aid for me rather it makes me hyper and I would never have chosen Percogesic if I had realized the formula had been changed to include it. I consider what has been done to this product to be false advertising and illegal.

Comment from: freeway65-71on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: September 17

This mediciation has helped my pain better then anything. I'm so glad they changed it and took the yellow #5 dye out. I had to quit taking it because of interstitital cystitis. can not have yellow #5 dye in anything. I take this medication almost every day now for headaches and back pain. Is is great.

Comment from: Matt45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 09

Helps my back pain,relaxes me at night so I can sleep better.

Comment from: hartigan194365-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: July 18

I want to know when the ingredients changed. I use this med only when I have a severe headache that no other pain reliever will relieve.

Comment from: lilvada0225-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 18

I have taken this medication for some time now and it works for just about every kind of pain!

Comment from: Freddie155-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 18

Works fairly well for my pain but can cause rebound headaches. Also it can REALLY cause restless legs if you are prone to them

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: November 04

It helps me settle down and relax so the arthritis pain (wife) eases so I can go to sleep. (Husband)I take it to ease pain for neuropathy, and it also helps me to sleep.

Comment from: patagonia2435-44on Treatment for 10+ years Published: September 26

Not quite sure how the new owner or manufacturer of the product can say it is the same product those of us have used for years.. and years.. and years. 325mg of acetaminophen and 25mg of diphenhydramine is not the original formula. Worse, it really doesn't justify the outrageous price they maintain. Maybe some sort of information about why this medication was changed?

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 14

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 04

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 04

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 03

Comment from: Carol Published: December 03

Why oh why did the manufacturer change the drug? The label is the same and the box is the same BUT THE DRUG IS DIFFERENT! They added benadryl and took out the phenyltoloxamine. Nuh-uh. Lost ME as a customer!

Skin Cancer Symptoms, Types, Images See Slideshow
Comment from: love4him35-44on Treatment for 10+ years Published: February 03

I've used the for painful periods and for headaches. Nothing works better and I've tried many.