Tobradex ST

Comment from: sin zue, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 15

It seems to cool the eye.

Comment from: [email protected], 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 23

After using this drop for about a week I woke up one morning and my eye was drooping .. my Doctor just acted like it was no big deal.. She had lifted my eyelids on both eyes in 04 which worked beautifully but now my eye is drooping and she said nothing I can do about it us predforte instead of this that has worked for me for almost 20 years off and on and never had any problems with it... this is a lot more expensiver and its scary knowing it can do this..

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 18

Made my eye red and a little swollen. But the benefit outweighed this side effect. Make sure you read the How-To use this drug part. I didn't know to not rub and leave in your eye for 2 minutes.

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: January 01

allergic reaction to medication

Comment from: 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 05

Staph infection is diminishing. Side effect..drowsiness is extreme. Slept through church service..sound asleep..snoring. Also at movie..a good movie. Could not stay awake. I am a senior, and in otherwise excellent health. This has occurred more than once..also in class room, while watching a good movie.. Is anyone else experiencing this side effect? I take no other medication that would cause such sleepiness.

Related Reading: staph infection | snoring

Comment from: Texas, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 21

The pain and light sensitivity in my eye was so severe I thought I would go insane. (No, I am not a wimp. This was horrible.) after the first dose, my eye felt better for a short while but seemed to wear off quickly. After the second dose, my eye felt almost normal, just still a bit scratchy and quite light-sensitive. The two additional things my eye doctor recommended were warm compresses and keeping the eye closed as much as possible. Those were comfort measures, but the drops worked amazingly well.

Comment from: Brown, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 23

omg had allergic conjunctivitis went the dr he gave me this med with pataday to use both of them together and i have to say im feeling 100% better.Pataday is the best thing for me.with pataday omg im a better and happpy person.

Related Reading: pataday