Tolectin

Comment from: teedee25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 19

I was suffering with IBS- Diarrhea- urgency about 5 times a day. It got to the point where I would think I needed to fart but diarrhea would come out- As an adult this was unacceptable. I am completely "potty trained" and I have children. I did some research and self diagnosed with IBS- Literally constant diarrhea and it was always connected directly to time limits. If I needed to be somewhere at a certain time- as soon as the time was approaching- I would have diarrhea. Every day all day. I tried a walgreens and started looking up natural remedies and the first thing I Found was a green box IBS GARD With green capsuls containing pepermint oil beads. I was reluctant and sceptical but I was so tired of the literal shhh* that I would try anything. The packaging states to allow 24 hrs to kick in and also states to take 1-2 daily. I took one and noticed right away the calming effects. You might burp a little peppermint type burp, This is considered normal per the packaging instructions. I have take maybe three- five capsuls in this three week period since I bought the package and it makes the diarrhea go away for a day or two. Initially you might want to proceed with caution as you do not want to end up constipated for two days so start small. start with one. It really helped I am so thankful , I do no go anywhere without this, such a remarkable difference. I am so happy I can fart in ease and I do not run to the bathroom everytime I eat. I would recommend this to anyone with constant stress and diarrhea

Related Reading: diarrhea | stress

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 21

1st time, half an hour after taking had severe burning sensation in my throat; drank copious amounts of water to try and ease. I tried a different brand a few months later on my doctors advice (against my better judgement); this time it caused bad diarrhoea and very painful burning in the back passage. There should be a warning against the use of peppermint; it certainly didn't have a calming effect. The worst side effects I have ever experienced from any 'medication'

Comment from: Oplorn75 or overon Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: November 23

I place drops of peppermint oil on a q-tip & swab my throat so I can inhale the scent. It has been effective 50% of the time in reducing or stopping my migraine.

Related Reading: peppermint oil