Transderm Scop

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 19

I used this patch for 6 days while overseas. It was very helpful while it was on but after removing I experienced vertigo, blurred vision and loss of appetite. It has been 5 days since removing and I am still dizzy and not myself. Not sure if I will use this again. The after effects may not be worth it.

Related Reading: vertigo

Comment from: Inpatient 12335-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 20

Doctor gave for vomiting and secretion reduction. That was early this morning. Took it off myself around 4pm. It's 4:30pm and some of the side effects are wearing off. Eye pain, hard to see. Felt dry. Mouth felt dry. Restlessness. Almost everything on the side effects page. I won't use it again.

Comment from: Snbadman 13-18on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 23

The scopolamine patch really helped me with nausea but make sure you don’t have an allergic reaction! I got itchy spots behind my ears then after itching them it must have gotten into my eye and my eye couldn’t dilate for 2 days. I spent 7 hours in the ER before realizing the cause.

Related Reading: scopolamine

Comment from: wdj55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: February 16

I suffer from extreme motion sickness. Patches are a godsend, especially for diving and boating. Doesn't help for amusement park rides, but oh well!

Related Reading: motion sickness

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 03

This is the only thing that has helped me with motion sickness for cruises. A little bit itchy after I removed the patch. Blurred vision for a day after wearing it almost 4 days.

Related Reading: motion sickness

Comment from: Sandy45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 05

Bonus, it stopped my hot flashes for a week after wearing it 36 hours because of a long car ride. Worked great. I've used it on a cruise, was great. Didn't work on snorkeling trip.

Related Reading: hot flashes