Tri-Luma

Comment from: jbeau35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 03

I am a 41 year old caucasian woman with severe melasma on my forehead, cheeks, and upper lip. I have tried everything to get rid of it including vitamins, adrenal treatments, expensive profractional lasers, and staying out of the sun. Nothing worked. The lasers made it much worse. I bought triluma and have been using it every night for four weeks. The melasma on my cheeks and lips is completely gone and the patch on my forehead is 80% faded. I am completely thrilled. I used to be embarrassed to leave the house without makeup and even had a difficult time covering it up. Now, I am confident and my skin looks so much brighter and better. I look ten years younger and get compliments on my skin constantly. I am extremely satisfied.

Related Reading: melasma | vitamins

Comment from: none25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 30

Please hear me out! It's not worth the expense!! It has made my skin angry red and peeling. I've tried it per instructions for the last two months. Because of this cream I've had to spend a significant amount more on concealers. It literally burns your skin and does nothing!!! I'm a real person, the rest of the people on here that support this junk must be spokesman/woman. My pharmacist told me that folic acid gets rid of it. Save your money!!! :)

Related Reading: burns | folic acid

Comment from: crys55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 21

I am a 55 y.o. female with melisma on the forehead. Thought the condition was un damage as I don't wear sunscreen all the time. It started about 2 years ago and I recently (1 week)started using melisma. I've noticed some sight improvement, but still have a ways to go. I haven't experienced any burning, but very light peeling, but nothing a good moisturizer can't fix. I truly hope this is a cure for my condition.

Related Reading: sunscreen

Published: April 02

My 52-year-old mom got this to use on sun-damaged dark spots on her face. This was very effective and lightened the spots after about 4 weeks of use. However, it made her very sun sensitive despite using sunscreen. After she was satisfied with the results and stopped using the product, the spots are back 100%. Disappointing that the product was only effective during use. I am 22 years old and had some acne hyperpigmentation spots on my face. Since my mom had a lot of this *expensive* product leftover in the fridge, I decided to try this out on those spots and it has SIGNIFICANTLY lightened them in 1 week! I have been wearing sunscreen and hats and really limiting my sun exposure. I really hope these results stick around after I stop using it.

Related Reading: sunscreen | acne

Comment from: Jamgirl2925-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 26

This worked great for me at first. The darkness above my lip went away. Sadly, after I stopped the treatment it came back even darker :( I really thought this would help me get permanent results but it didn't. It's depressing