Tri-Luma

Comment from: dt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: December 03

Tri Luma is a wonder drug that cleared my brown spots that i have battled for years. I tried other products such as Obagi and it was too complicated and cumbersome to use all 7 steps each day, twice a day. Tri Luma is only once a day and did not irritate my skin at all. I recommend this product to anyone that has sun spots, brown spots or freckles they want to disappear.

Related Reading: freckles

Comment from: [email protected], 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 19

This medicine worked very well for me. It vanished all my acne scars in less than 3 weeks. The only problem is the price. I wish is was less expensice so I can purchase some more. Other than the price it's great!

Related Reading: acne | scars

Comment from: cristela, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 20

Triluma is great. Save your money to pay for this cream because it is expensive, but worth it. I saw a big change on my melasma in just two weeks. I am on week five and my melasma is almost all gone. Your skin will peel a little and it will be a little red, but it wont hurt like a chemical peel would.

Related Reading: melasma

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 23

I started using this product and my dark spots almost disappear in three months, but after I stopped applying all of the brown spots came back and the worst part is that they came back darker!

Comment from: jbeau, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: May 24

I am a 41 year old caucasian woman with severe melasma on my forehead, cheeks, and upper lip. I have tried everything to get rid of it including vitamins, adrenal treatments, expensive profractional lasers, and staying out of the sun. Nothing worked. The lasers made it much worse. I bought triluma and have been using it every night for four weeks. The melasma on my cheeks and lips is completely gone and the patch on my forehead is 80% faded. I am completely thrilled. I used to be embarrassed to leave the house without makeup and even had a difficult time covering it up. Now, I am confident and my skin looks so much brighter and better. I look ten years younger and get compliments on my skin constantly. I am extremely satisfied.

Related Reading: vitamins

Comment from: Josephine, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: September 25

I have used this cream for 1 year, on and off. My melasma was almost gone but it made my skin very red and very thin. I have stopped it now and melasma re-appeared badly. Its only a temporary bleaching cream. You cannot use it forever due to bad side effects. Its not a permanent cure, stop using it and melasms will return immediately.

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 11

I have severe melasma on my forehead, cheeks, and upper lip. I had tried multiple creams in all price ranges but none had lightened the stubborn dark spots. My doctor suggested I try Tri Luma and it is a godsend! My spots have lightened about 90% although I have very small spots remaining. I feel like a new woman! I'm no longer embarassed to go out in public. I can actually wear regular make up that is not caked on and my skin looks so much better. Tri Luma is the absolute best treatment I have found.

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 20

I noticed brown spots on my cheeks and dark coloration on the skin above my upper lip, which is very embarrassing because from far away and in certain lighting, it looked like a mustache. I have been using this cream for about 4 weeks and have noticed a difference. The first week of using it, the area of skin I applied it to started to peel. This only lasted for 2 or 3 days, I just kept using the cream as normal. What I love about this cream is that you only put it on at night, so in the mornings you can apply face lotion and makeup. The only down side is the price and avoiding the sun, Especially when you live in Florida. But overall a great product!

Comment from: GHTC, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 10

I had hyperpigmantaion on my forged and cheeks. I went to doctor to remove it by laser. The doctor recommended this cream to get read of my brown spots. I used it for 8 weeks and stop for a month. I'm on my 3rd 8weeks (4 weeks left) and my skin looks great. The brown spots are not completely gone but about 80%faded. I have used 4 glycholic peels, one facial and I use daily sun screen with zinc 46 SPF. I stopped using foundation because my skin tone is beautiful and no need to cover anymore. I use foundation and make up for special occations. I highly reccomend Tri Luma cream, I feel 10 years younger with my skin tone and how soft my skin feels.

Related Reading: zinc

Comment from: mattbryant, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 04

My dermatologist prescribed this for my sun spots under my eyes and on my cheeks. It's week 3 and the spots are almost completely gone. I feel normal and handsome again. I've used 2% OTC hydroquinone for a year before this and it did nothing. Must be the combo of the ingredients in Tri-Luma.

Related Reading: hydroquinone | tri-luma

Comment from: xuxa, 35-44 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 02

i am black (medium complexion)from the Carribean - this is so far the best cream for a perfect and healthy skin tone. I use it (for 1 week) and twice a year and i always get the greatest compliments from friends and even the Avon lady is speechless cauz she has nothing to top Tri-Luma. Expensive but totally worth it. :))

Comment from: sonia78852, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 20

My dermatologist told me i have melasma. I don 't leave my house or let anyone come to my home without makeup. I have been using triluma and was having great success, but the i made the mistake of putting on some cream on my face that was " dermatologist" recommended and as soon as put it on my face, it stung my face so much that i immediately took it off with water...but i continued to have the burning sensation. Please don't make the same mistake as i did...i am back to square one.. I will keep you posted on my progress...hope my skin goes back to improving. I strongly recommend that you take pictures of your skin before starting to use this product and then take once a week pictures,so you can see the progress..

Related Reading: melasma

Comment from: tara, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 13

I had terrible hyper-pigmentation on my forehead, nose and cheeks(thanks to the EVIL tanning beds). I am in week 6 of using Tri-Luma. It was worth the money. I have noticed the fine lines have disappeared and the brown patches are almost gone. I have a few stubborn spots, but the embarrassment of the discoloration, is fading with the fading of the melasma. I plan to use it for the full 8 weeks, and if I have to take a break, and then re-start the treatment to finish off the last of the brown spots...that is what I will do....love, love, love it!!!

Comment from: sohappy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 31

I went to 2 top dermatologists and one plastic surgeon hoping for something that might help my melanoma. I spent thousands of dollars over the years on products from retinol to Hydroquinone. Something things helped a bit but not without peeling and more dark spots. Then a dermatologist turned me on to Tri Luma. It's a miracle cream. In just two weeks I saw the difference. After 4 weeks I don't even have to cover any spots with makeup. It's amazing and no peeling, redness or anything. My skin is soft and not dry. I can't believe it and I have very sensitive dark Asian skin. I don't know why this is not known or used by other dermatologists. Probably because it works so well it would put them out of business. the price was only about $120 which is not expensive for something that works as well as this does. I feel and look 10 years younger and people all notice something is different! It really is a miracle that no enough people know about!

Related Reading: melanoma | hydroquinone

Comment from: alexa, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: July 23

I suffer from Melasma and I have spent a lot of money in creams and treatment with no good results. Tri-luma has been the only thing that have worked for me, with the exception of a few spots . I got rid of 90 pct of my dark spots in about 5 weeks. I am using the generic ( compound) form, because the cortizone in the brand name is too strong for me

Related Reading: melasma | tri-luma

Comment from: sherie, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 27

It is really helping me. Just on my 2nd week. Really hopeful. Just a note, researched alternative prices...Canada offers it for around 140 and in my area it is about 200. Maybe you could get it from there. I have had malasma for a few years and also have tried lots of things. Spent lots of money on products that were not helpful.

Comment from: 35-44 Published: July 27

Don't Buy it. I got rid of the malasma by consuming 2,000 miligrams of vitamin C every day, and applying fresh slices of cucumber with lime on my skin daily.I also stay away from the sun and drink lots of water.I had malasma on my face after using birth control pills. I tried Triluma after reading an article on a magazine.Berore I tried Triluma I had malasma but my skin was very soft, I had no wrinkles. After I tried it my skin got very dry crating wrinkles, I had no elasticity in my skin and the malasma got darker,. It was a nightmare. I felt horrible. It took my a while to find a solution to get rid of the darker malasma. the wrikles and loss of elasticity stayed.

Related Reading: wrinkles

Comment from: Darker, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 13

I was prescribed triluma for my melasma. It worked really well and I felt much better. However, after I finished the treatment, the melasma came back ...even darker. I read the reviews and thought it may work for me. It was temporary though.

Related Reading: melasma

Comment from: 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 01

Thank you Tri-Luma! For the past couple of years the malasia on my upper lip has gotten worse and I became very self conscious of it. I've been using the cream for almost two weeks now and the difference is amazing. I can almost go makeup free and no side effects or irritation. I'm am out in the sun daily and will stick to my sunscreen by day and tri-luma by night.

Related Reading: tri-luma | sunscreen

Comment from: 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 12

I have suffered fm melasma for 15 years I had tried everything without sucessed until I tried triluma. It works.

Comment from: missterrys, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 05

I am currently using these cream and about week 8. I apply it every night. My face is rather red however 80% of the brown spots are gone. I have a few tenacious ones that are disappearing at a slower rate, but definitely going. I will report back if the spots reappear, but so far I am absolutely delighted.

Comment from: ninja mom, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: October 29

I felt like a Star Trek character with the spots on my forehead, as well brown patches on my nose, lip and chin. I have used this for 8 weeks and have seen enormous improvement. At first your skin will get a little dry and red, but keep with it. The side effects get better and the results are worth it. I am now taking the "break" recommended and will use again to remove the last of my now faint spots.

Comment from: [email protected], 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 12

I'M 61. 7 WEEKS ON TRILUMA. 80% OF RED & BROWN SPOTS ON FACE & ARMS GONE. GREAT STUFF.

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 04

I've used Tri-luma for eight weeks and it lightened the very dark brown pathes on my cheeks quite a bit so that I didn't look scary anymore, however once I stopped using it, the spots started to darken again. Also, I'm a medium complexion African-American woman and the medication lighted in areas I wish it hadn't. It made my complexion still discolored but lighter. How long is the waiting period?

Related Reading: tri-luma

Comment from: MIRACLE IN A TUBE, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 28

THANK YOU FOR GETTING MY CONFIDENCE BACK AND SPENDING LESS TIME AND EFFORT ON COVERING MY MALASMA. I HAVE WONDERFUL RESULTS AFTER 4 WEEKS. I JUST CANT BELIEVE THIS PRODUCT AND THE RESULTS I HAVE. I AM SO HAPPY I DECIDED TO GO TO THE DERM AND FIGURE OUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO MY FACE. WHAT AN AMAZING PRODUCT.THANK YOU

FDA Logo