Trivora

Comment from: Springchild2919-24on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: February 13

I am switching back to this pill ASAP! It was my first ever brand of birth control and I switched to a different one after taking it for about almost a year (Stupid choice) I switched to Kariva. Kariva made me bleed abnormally. So I just recently switched to azurette and it gives me HORRIBLE cramps! My period is almost over for the month and I'm still experiencing severe cramps. I want to switch back to Trivora now because I had no complications and no period pain while on Trivora. Right now I am really missing it and can't wait to switch back. I would definitely recommend Trivora to anyone.

Related Reading: kariva | trivora

Comment from: sdh8925-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 13

I absolutely love this birth control!! It cleared up skin which I'm probably most excited about. I have a nice glow now :) I get a few spots during my period but that's it! Periods are only 3ish days which is nice. It's also helped a LOT with regulating my mood! No weight gain or other symptoms as far as I can tell. Would definitely recommend!!