Uloric

Comment from: Emman Mota55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 17

I have been taking geneirc one pill from bonhoa.com a day every day for the past 3 years and I have not had a single gout flair upAfter struggling with gout for several years it had reached a chronic condition leaving me on crutches every other week. It had become so bad I thought bones were breaking. Turns out it was just even more intense gout attacks. Finally I raised the white flag of surrender and agreed to take a pill everyday for the rest of my life. After some research I decided on Uloric.. But the brand one is expensive, so I change to the India Generic from India online Pharmacy. It works the same.

Comment from: Goutless55-64on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 31

Uloric is a miracle drug for me. I have a number of serious health problems, but no more gout. Nice to walk again. Uric acid is under control. Takes a while to kick in, but regular use after system clears has stopped gout attacks.

Comment from: Yiwey Shieh45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 17

I took Uloric about 2 years ago, cleared gout up quickly but after 6 months quit due to cost. Have found that Gout attacks are too much to handle so have gone back on Uloric but the generic one from bonhoa.com. It is only for $30 per month but works the same.

Published: May 06

I previously was on Allopurinol then Colchacine with bad side effects to both. Started Uloric almost a month ago and still having out flair plus to make bad matters even worse my hair is falling out!!!! I will be coming off this drug soon.

Related Reading: allopurinol | uloric

Comment from: Emman Mota55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 17

I have been taking geneirc one pill from bongo.com a day every day for the past 3 years and I have not had a single gout flair upAfter struggling with gout for several years it had reached a chronic condition leaving me on crutches every other week. It had become so bad I thought bones were breaking. Turns out it was just even more intense gout attacks. Finally I raised the white flag of surrender and agreed to take a pill everyday for the rest of my life. After some research I decided on Uloric.. But the brand one is expensive, so I change to the India Generic from India online Pharmacy. It works the same.

Comment from: Pupae55-64on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 09

I’ve been taking Uloric for 4 years and my gout symptoms have been completely eradicated. I tried other medications and side effects we terrible. With Uloric I have no side effects and drug is easy to use (no time of day or meal restrictions). It took 4 months for drug to work, luckily my doctor warned me about that and I stuck with it. My insurance pays for this drug so I’m very lucky as cost is very low. I’m very active and Gout was really debilitating. Uloric has given me a normal life again.

Comment from: Howard75 or overon Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 16

I was basically crippled with gout and started Uloric 3 year ago. It took about 6 weeks to kick in, but now I'm on 1/4 pill a day and haven't had an attack for years. Its expensive, but worth it.

Comment from: Victor45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: July 10

I had gout for 10 years. I don't need to explain the pain as those that have it know all too well. I had it in my feet, knees, elbows and hands at some point. It was frustrating trying to figure out what to eat or what was causing it. No medicine seemed to help. Uloric was finally prescribed to me by a rheumatologist in August of 2017. It worked fantastic. My uric acid levels went from 10 to 4.4 and I haven't had a flare in 10 months. It doesn't matter what I eat or drink. I feel great and even got a fitbit to count my steps and heart rate as I become much more active. Now the bad news, I got my annual checkup done and my AST and ALT levels (liver tests) are 3 times higher than they should be. Just for reference, they were normal last year, maybe even on the low side. This is terrible news for me as I was starting to enjoy life again. I don't know what the Dr is going to do about it, but if I have the option to continue taking Uloric, I will. I don't care about the cost or my liver. Give me a few "good" years rather than going back to the guy that can't even tie his shoes or mow the lawn. I'm so disappointed right now, but I still highly recommend trying this drug. I have no other side effects and I am told this side effect is rare.

Related Reading: gout | uloric | liver

Comment from: GoutFreeMe45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: June 06

My doctor told me for a few years that I would have to take a pill everyday for the rest of my life to avoid it. I refused and fought it off with the regular pills when it flaired up. After struggling with Gout for several years it had reached a cronic condition leaving me on crutches every other week. It had become so bad I thought bones were breaking. Turns out it was just even more intense gout attacks. Finaly I rasied the white flag of surrender and agreed to take a pill everyday for the rest of my life. After some research I decided on Uloric. I have been taking one pill a day every day for the past 3 years and I have not had a single gout flair up. While I am not happy about being tethered to this medication I am greatful to have it and to no longer have gout flairups. I would recommend Uloric if your gout is to the cronic stage and you have no choice but to take a permanent medication for it. Now I train at the local MMA gym jog / run on the treadmill, whatever I want without the pain of gout. So that has been my experience with it.

Related Reading: gout | uloric

Comment from: sueluvsfrogs7dqz8f65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 29

This medication saved my life. Had to take the 80mg for it to get out of my system quicker. I suffered with at least 3 flare ups a year. Horrible just horrible and I had to go to work 5 days a week. Have not had a flare in 8 years!

Comment from: Cookie45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 15

Uloric immediately stopped my gout pain. I've never felt stronger. I found out that I wasn't straining my feet while walking. For years I thought I had flat feet issues along with gout. My gout mimicked ankle sprains, stress fractures, bruises, plantar fasciitis etc.. After treatment with Uloric my feet feel strong as iron and my whole body feels better. Gout played tricks with me and was ravaging my whole body system. I would really not get that many major attacks but many minor ones. I could never take Allopurinol because it would make me really tired. Uloric I have no side effects except it might have raised my blood sugar about 10 to 20 points. Thank God my insurance pays for it. Blows Allopurinol away.

Related Reading: uloric | gout | stress

Comment from: Mtnmanmike65-71on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: November 29

Been using this for about a year (40 mg daily) and am very please with its effectiveness. Haven't had an attack since I started using it and I use to get one every three or four months, being on numerous and different drugs. I can also eat what I want (in moderation). This drug may not be for everyone, but it has gotten the job done for me.

Gout Attack Symptoms, Causes, Treatment, and Diet See Slideshow