Unasyn

Comment from: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: August 08

This is an IV antibiotic so once the needle is in, the rest is downhill. I was in terrible shape 48 hours after being bitten; swelling, high fever, pain and lots of infection. This is a must if you have an infection. If you think you can just take the pills in your medicine cabinet, you are DEAD wrong! Once the infection spreads to the lymph nodes, your'e risking sepsis.

Related Reading: fever | sepsis

Comment from: MJ, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 18

Has helped with the septic arthritis too; just having the injections and I even had the swelling of my hands and feet gone; plus the stiff neck and the abdominal pain are fading away. Very soft treatment and very helpful! hope many can have it too! M.J.

Related Reading: septic arthritis | abdominal pain

Comment from: Katie, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: September 20

I had to take it I/V Q6H for 1 week.Due to a cat bite...After a week I was rid of the infection, although very tired !