Uniphyl

Comment from: LumbeeLady, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: June 19

I have not had a asthma attack or hospital visit since 1989,NO OTHER TREATMENT!I like to know why the company is not making this drug any more.This is my only help with no side effects,what do i do know?

Related Reading: asthma

Comment from: Pipercub1941, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 05

This medication has greatly improved my quality of life. I do not get winded as much as before and recuperate a lot faster

Comment from: foxygirl, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 22

After 46 years of asthma I have been put on uniphyl and zafirlukast and have never felt better, I wish I had been prescribed it years ago !!!

Related Reading: uniphyl

Comment from: dazgir, 45-54 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: January 05

WhenI startedtaking this medication 10 years ago I never felt BETTER now I ahd to go to the straight theophilline I am not breathing at all..cannot figure out WHY you would take this off the Market and face a LAW suite do to the DEATHS from not having this MEDICATION

Comment from: roofster, 45-54 on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: April 17

My wife has been using it for 7-8 yrs. It's remarkable how much better she is when compared to the times she's been on Theodur- even the extended release form. The lung doc she saw said to spend the extra money for brand name Uniphyl. I am an ER doc and have used it on bad asthmatics, some who were already on another form of Theophylline, and 100% report great improvement.

Related Reading: uniphyl | theophylline

Comment from: tigger82805, 25-34 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: March 22

I just started this medication on 3-19-15 and I'm already able to breath better.

Comment from: Tzippy, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: December 19

Very good for decrease of wheezing for me. The past 8 years I haven't been on it but intend to see my lung doc about changing to it.