Unithroid

Comment from: Tina, Fl.35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 09

I have been losing my hair ever since the beginning of my hypothyroid disease,now that it has been removed I am currently taking Unithriod the hair loss is worse,extreme dry skin and slight weight gain too! I will request that my Dr. change my script to Synthriod.I have read that there is a difference.I will update to let everyone know the result.

Comment from: jumpingamma55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: July 15

started taking this on june 20, broke out with hives, heart palpitations, and headache, was told to continue did till the 10th of july,still had all symptoms, after 2 days off all symptoms were gone. doctor and pharmasist told me it was not the meds. doctor told me synthroid was real expensive and pharmasist said he does not know how to calculate the dosage of armour thyroid. I have hypothyroidism and have had for 12 years , now can't find meds to take, this is scary , going to a specialist hope that will help and not cost me a fortune..not cover by insurance..

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 31

Medicine is not working. I was taking synthroid, which was great. Drug store substituted this crap.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: December 08

i had radiation treatment(I131) when i had hyperthyroid and a goiter.i have taken generic and synthroid for the past 9 years and i have yet to receive normal labs. I've gone from .025 dose to .100MG and now my doctor is lowering it to .088. i dont think the treatment is ever going to get me to normal what ever that really is? i guess i will continue to seesaw and take lab tests every 6 weeks.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 07

I have used this for viruses and as an anti bacterial it works better then RX meds for 10 years and I have not experianced any negatives. Hopefully this will go mainstream so we can stop the mega poison drugs used on anibiodic resistance bactaria . PLANTS evolve chemicals do not!