Univasc

Comment from: 35-44 on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: November 24

Starting out, I had nausea, headache and upset stomach for about a week. But those went away and my BP has been under control for years with no recurrance of side effects.

Related Reading: headache

Comment from: mushy, 55-64 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: January 10

I had center head pressure and face across my nose pressure and waves after three years, was treated for allergies. when went off all things dissapeared, no allergies...terrible side effect and on low doseage.These drugs can act up even on them for a long time.It did the job but couldn't stand the side effects.Felt like I lost 8 months of my life trying to figure out what was wrong and it was this drug.....terrible...still trying to get one to work with no side effect. has been a challange all my life.

Comment from: angel dario nunez, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10+ years (Patient) Published: September 25

1 time a day

Comment from: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: March 16

this treatment is awsome. I love drugs.