Valium

Comment from: ValiumSucks25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 21

Took for 2 months for a back spasm. Although it helped with the pain, this medication made me extremely anxious. Tried stopping the drug and ended up with panic attacks and muscle spasms all over my body worse than the ones I started the drug for. Had to restart the drug and taper just to be able to function. Spent the next 4 months in absolute hell having panic attacks and severe body pain and ended up taking medical leave from my job to avoid getting fired. Worst drug ever!

Related Reading: panic attacks | muscle spasms

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 06

Took this medication for tinnitus. It was great at first then started causing me severe anxiety. Tried to stop taking it and had hallucinations and panic attacks for almost a month. This drug should be banned!

Related Reading: tinnitus | anxiety | panic attacks

Comment from: StangGirl45-54on Treatment for 10+ years Published: December 01

I am paralyzed and have been taking this for my keg spasms for over 26 years, it is very effective and works the best for me. I cannot say enough how valium has helped me live my life over the years, no side effects and my body is not addicted to it.

Comment from: Anxietyandy25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 16

Started on 2mg 3 times a day which took the edge of anxiety and panic but got upped to 5mg to be taken as needed which due to how effective they are at stopping my pankc attacks in 20-30 is becoming less and less frequent because i no longer wonder will an activity cause me to have a panic attack and the less i obsess over that the less i have. After a bit over month with valium i feel ready to get a job again. My panic attacks forced me to quit a great job. Valium has given me my sanity back. Im just wary of its addictive potential due to previous history of substance addictions.

Related Reading: anxiety | valium | panic attacks

Comment from: Kim35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 01

Valium works for me I have a panic disorder and I was taking Ativan (Lorazepam) in the US. since 2004. And my psychiatrist changed it to Diazepam) 10 mg sometimes 5mg since I have lived in Manila,Philippines. I have to wean off Lorazepam for awhile since you can't just stop Lorazepam right away and there is no Lorazepam here in Manila. Diazepam is the answer so I have switch to it. It works really well... I bought it in this shop, maybe it helpes You to find https://drugstoresale24hss.com

Related Reading: valium | ativan | lorazepam

Comment from: silkroad-pharmacy.net35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: February 25

I also use this type of medication from http://silkroad-pharmacy.net/product/Buy-valium-diazepam-10mg-online/

Related Reading: valium | diazepam

Comment from: Saskatoonian55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 26

I have been on almost every type of benzodiazepine in the last 40 years. I suffer from severe PTSD, have insomnia and suffer from muscle spasms, all due to an MBA I was in in 1984. I have found from all the benzodiazepine family, diazepam works the best for me. The others are all too short acting, or make me feel like a zombie. Valium is definitely the best choice for my ails! I also take Dilaudid and fentanyl for pain and find that with the valium, I can still lead a fairly normal life.

Related Reading: insomnia | muscle spasms | diazepam

Comment from: kissy55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 12

Had to go for a MRI, could not do it, never had been claustrophobic before... been in tanning beds, airplane bathrooms, crowded elevators- no problem! Putting me into that small tunnel?? Hells no. MRI tech suggested asking for some ativan, xanax or valium. I called my PCP and xanax was prescribed. I asked for 2 doses worth so I could try it at home first as I had never taken it. got .05 mg. Said to take 1 30 min before and take another in 30 min if needed. So, I did my trial run, ended up taking 2 and felt NOTHING!! About an hour later I started feeling irritable and very impatient!! NOT results conducive of being in a MRI for almost an hour. Called my ortho who prescribed valium. WOW, what a difference! He gave me 2 5mg tabs with almost the same directions. Take half a tab then take another half 30 min later if needed. 3 half tabs was the bomb!! I was like - whatever, as I do not give a shit right about now... ultimate chill pill for sure! MRI success!! And I had no problem driving myself home either. Actually stopped to get groceries on the way. If you need a MRI, go for the gold-the valium, I sure was thankful for it and had no real side effects except for wanting to take a nap later. Best of luck to all!

Related Reading: ativan | xanax | valium

Comment from: ralph65-71 Published: June 10

I take this med and 2 others for essential tremmors

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 11

Some can take generic Diazipam. It gave me crying spells but half tablet (5 mg) was better. Never had problems with real Valium I took years ago. Some cannot take generic drugs without many side effects - that's me. If you are sensitive to a lot of drugs, it may be the generics. Wish more studies would be available on this subject.

Comment from: Tom5755-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 17

I had problems so long, i try to find out good product so i do research on internet then i found valium on mydrugpill, i used 10 mg it was awesome..also it is not having side effects. I bought valium here https://drugstoresale24hss.com/search/?key=valium Maybe my review helpes someone too. Good luck to everybody!!!

Related Reading: valium

Anxiety Disorder Pictures: Symptoms, Panic Attacks, and More with Pictures See Slideshow