Valtrex

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 07

I've gotten cold sores a couple times a year ever since I was a child. Until now, my plan of attack has always been Abreva and lysine, but even then, they'd last at least a week and often as long as 10 days to two weeks before completely resolving. I woke up yesterday morning with that familiar tingle on my lower lip and took two Valacyclovir tablets with breakfast, then two more 12 hours later, and two more again the following morning. I still broke out with two small fever blisters and they are still sensitive, but they are much smaller in size than usual, and seem well on their way to healing MUCH more quickly than they would be otherwise. No side effects that I've noticed. I anticipate maybe a three-day episode, as opposed to the much longer ones I'm used to! For that reason --- I would definitely take this drug again! Anything that shortens these horrible fever blisters in duration and severity is awesome in my book!

Related Reading: cold sores | abreva | lysine

Comment from: Maria35-44 Published: May 07

Diagnosed with shingles for first time yesterday and took first dose of valtrex as well. Treatment is 3 pills/day x 7 days. So far so good. I highly suggest drinking two medium size cups of water and have a meal BEFORE taking valtrex. This may reduce headaches and nausea. Got a little dizzy with first dose, but it only lasted a few minutes. I noticed reduction of vesicles the next day. Pain level reduced significantly. Ease of use low because my gag reflex is sensitive as pill is huge, but you can cut in half. I also took 600mg ibuprofen along with 650mg Tylenol to help pain. Good luck!

Related Reading: shingles | valtrex | ibuprofen

Comment from: Josanna55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 16

good stuff

Comment from: Dana Logan35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 16

Why suffering in sickness and in pain when there is a genuine herbal doctor called DR ehigie,that can tracdomedically cure and heal you of all kind of sickness and disease..am a living testimony to what DR ehigie has done from me. Am from United States for 7 years now i have been suffering from Herpes, and the situation was uncomfortable for me out of frustration i started looking for solution and advice until a friend of mine introduced me to DR ehigie, and i contact him in is [email protected] .and he told me not to worry that everything is going to be fine that he will prepare a herbal, medicine for me, and he prepared a herbal medicine for me and told me how i will be taking it after 2 weeks, he asked me to go for checkup and i went for checkup the doctor confirmed that i was cured of the virus.All thanks to DR ehigie for saving my life.Because of what this great man has done for me i decided to tell it to the Whole world, contact him and try is medicine you also will give testimony, if you are passing through hardship or any kind of sickness and you don't know what to do i advice you contact him via this Email address on [email protected] He specialized in all kind of sickness, LOW SPAM COUNT, HIV/AIDS, CANCER, HERPES, HEPATITIS B AND C, HERB FOR PREGNANCY, PROTECTION SPELL, EX BACK, GOOD LUCK SPELL, PROMOTION SPELL STROKE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, KIDNEY PROBLEM, WEAK ERECTION, VISA APPROVAL SPELL, WIN COURT CASE SPELL. POLITICAL APPOINTMENT MENSTRUATION PAIN BAD DREAM FAST SELLING IN TRADING, IMPOTENCY, BECOME RICH WITHOUT RITUAL, BARENESS, FIBROID.

Related Reading: cancer | hepatitis | pregnancy

Comment from: Dana Logan25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 12

HOW I WAS CURE FROM HERPES WITHIN TWO WEEKS WITH THE HELP OF DR EHIGIE HERBAL MEDICINE. HIS EMAIL IS [email protected] I am so Happy to be writing this article in here, i am here to explore blogs forum about the wonderful and most safe cure for HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS . I was positive to the deadly Virus called HERPES and i lost hope completely because i was rejected even by my closet friends. i searched online to know and inquire about cure for HERPES and i saw testimony about Dr Ehigie online on how he cured so many persons from Herpes Disease so i decided to contact the great herbalist because i know that nature has the power to heal everything. i contacted him to know how he can help me and he told me never to worry that he will help me with the natural herbs from God! after 2 days of contacting him, he told me that the cure has been ready and he sent it to me via UPS and it got to me after 5days! i used the medicine as he instructed me (MORNING and EVENING) and i was cured! its really like a dream but i'm so happy! that's the reason i decided to also add more comment of Him so that more people can be saved just like me! and if you need his help,contact his Email: [email protected] He also have the herb to cure difference cure for any sickness   (1) HERPES, (2) DIABETES, (3) HIV&AIDS, (4) URINARY TRACT INFECTION, (5) HEPATITIS (6) IMPOTENCE, (7) BARENESS/INFERTILITY (8) DIARRHEA (9) ASTHMA... kindly email DR EHIGIE for your own cure if you have any disease listed above via email: [email protected]

Comment from: Dwayne lemons35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: August 24

I want to testify of how i got cured from Herpes with the use of herbs. I got diagnosed of Herpes in 2018 I have visited several hospitals but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end but i keep believing there is cure. I saw a post in a health forum from miss cherlyn solie on how she was cured from herpes with the use of Dr Osato herbs and she also wrote Dr Osato cure all kind of deadly diseases including Herpes, HIV, ALS, HPV, HSV1

Related Reading: als | hpv

Comment from: roseline25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 22

I want to thank Dr sikama for the help he has rendered to me by getting Rid of my HIV. I was Diagnosed of this Virus over 3 years now but after the Usage of Dr.sikama Herbal Medicine, I was cured from HIV and the virus was completely gone from my body. The Symptoms of the HIV Virus is completely Gone.. So anyone who is having the virus should contact Dr sikama to give you the herbal medicine to cure yourself. Dr sikama also have the cure for different types of diseases like HERPES 1&2, HIV, DIABETES, CANCER, HSV 1&2 ect. You can contact Dr sikama on email:[email protected] or call and whatsApp him +2348130725051. His website is https://sites google com/view/dr-sikama or https://dr-sikama-herbal-cure.business.site

Related Reading: diabetes | cancer

Comment from: pmbourque45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 03

I've had the cold sores all my life. Then it spread to my sinus, and then genitals. Got to where it would last 2 months, hopscotching. And while there are things to apply on the outside, a sinus sore can stop you in your tracks for a week, at the least. I was overjoyed to take this. Changed my life. And then they came back, just enough to be noticed, though. Increased dosage... Great for does, but side effects were enough for me to drop back to original 100mg. Now I don't know what to do. Will be seeing my Dr again soon. Hope I find answers!

Related Reading: cold sores

Comment from: sophiacharlotte25-34 Published: April 02

Greetings to the general public, Am sophia charlotte, i want to inform the public on how i was cured of HERPES Simplex Virus by a Doctor called DR.OSEDABEMEN i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how DR.OSEDABEMEN cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took and it seriously worked for me, am a free person now without problem, my HERPES result came out negative. I pray for you DR.OSEDABEMEN God will give you everlasting life, you shall not die before your time for being a sincere and great man. Am so happy, you can also contact him if you have any problem Email: [email protected] you can contact me for more information email me on [email protected]

Related Reading: famvir | zovirax | valtrex

Comment from: valtrex65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 08

double vision

Related Reading: double vision

Comment from: Vicster55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: February 23

I had to take this 10 days before my last Chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer. I was getting Cytoxin and Taxotere for treatment. The Valtrex worked quickly for the shingles but 4 days after starting it I started having horrible leg pains that felt like over used muscles and circulation combined. I had some edema in my legs also that wasn't severe and would subside and come back. It eventually went into my arms also and torso within a month. It was horribly painful to move. Stretching was out of the question, that was agonizing! It is now 2 months later and it has finally started to subside although not completely gone. Doctors were baffled at the cause but I think it was a combination with the chemotherapy drugs???

Related Reading: breast cancer | taxotere | valtrex