Vancomycin Injection

Comment from: rivers17, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: June 20

My dad has had an open infected wound from a hip replacement for almost a year now and this is our last hope. So far it is working to keep the infection from spreading any more, but it has not an may not cure the infection . He has been on it for over a month now and do not know how much longer till it no longer in effective. He get get one IV doses once a day.

Comment from: Moby, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 19

Inability to eat, nausea

Comment from: Cindylou, 45-54 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: February 26

Brain fog gone. Leg stiffnes and or pain gone. MORE ENERGY. Sleep very well now. Don't feel like eating as much, therefore I am loosing weight. Feel so much younger and the skin looks it too. I don't feel like I have M.S. anymore because it's helping to alkalize my body and give the body what it needs to heal.

Comment from: 1961mark, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: February 15

Coral Calcium has helped me feel less pain in my lower back.

Comment from: Source Naturals, 65-74 on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: April 22

using it after lumbar surgery. Not sure if it's OK to use coral calcium with magnesium supplement

Comment from: pledge, 75 or over on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 21

Is coral calcium constipating? I havent started it yet.. my chiropractor advised... lots of bone loss

Comment from: katzrot, 55-64 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: October 16

After 1 week, husband developed an allergic reaction from this drug. Face swelled up and he had red rashes on his arms, neck, all upper extremities. After starting this IV at home, if patient shows any signs of redness and itching take them to emergency room

Comment from: Riz, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 22

I have MRSA. Nobody tells you the truth about MRSA. I tell people to read as much as you can about this infection for your own health. Everyone is at risk for this. For your health & everyone around you, please read about this epidemic that can be prevented. I wish someone would have warned me.

Related Reading: mrsa

Comment from: 13-18 on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: November 30

I did not take this medication but my dad did. Shortly after this drug was administered, his heart stopped. Has this happened t oanyone else??!?!!?!