Vasotec

Comment from: barbara55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: May 28

I was prescribed this medication due to the fact that my urine test found a high amount of protein in it and I have Type 2 Diabetes. To help prevent Kidney Disease. Too soon to see if it works.Has given me a no stop hurting cough that won't go away. Hard to sleep. Stomach & ribs ache from cough. I see the dr. in two weeks and he wants me to continue the medication until I see him. I normally have low B/P. B/P is still ok. cough is so bad.

Comment from: cindy35-44on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: October 09

I take it for a heart murmer-i have strange sensations in my right face-feels like it is drooping or numb but in reality it is not, i can feel cold,heat, and touch and no physical signs of change in my face, new very tolerable headache in my temples and my right hand gets really cold if i dont wear long sleeves, i also have a lot of stomach upset, but i had it in a milder form before starting the medication-i dont feel these are bad enough to make me stop the medication and all of my labs are perfect. I am hoping when i loose weight to be able to go off of it. my blood pressure for the past 2 years has been borderline high, now its where it was when i was a teen ager.

Comment from: 75 or overon Treatment for 2-5 years Published: February 17

Comment from: 45-54 Published: November 14

Comment from: question65-71on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 22

the medicine has extemely negatively affected my libido

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: May 08