Veregen

Comment from: Its just a issue you have to deal with25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 10

Have dealt with gw's for a few years now, would go in freeze off and be clear for a couple months and always come back.. Aldara honestly didnt have much of a reaction at all. Started veregen 9 days now, around day four had alot of groups of red bumps, that quickly turned white and about 6 or 7 days in most are scabbing/turning black and seemingly fall off, while i didnt have these spots before, the spots have all shown up in areas i have had to have frozen off in the past, for the most part. Burning has been mild, does itch but bareable, is a little sensitive. Knocked it down a star on effectivness and satisfaction because the one spot i went in for that was most visible hasnt changed much, so part of me questions if these red bumps that changed to black scabs and are falling could be follicles? or forsyth spots? All of my spots have always been a pain to treat because they have been very tiny and tough to spot, the paste does make it easier to apply but then again you do end up getting it on a larger area most of the time.

Related Reading: aldara | veregen | itch

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 11

I was diagnosed with HPV by my dermatologist after multiple trips to the gyn, who biopsied twice and told me the tiny bumps were "freckles" or "moles." My derm prescribed zyclara but I did not get the 'rash' I was warned about; I only got SUPER itchy in the area and surrounding areas. After ~3 months of small bumps popping up every week or so, and no improvement from the zyclara, my derm prescribed Veregen. Within 2 weeks of using Veregen twice a day, the bumps completely stopped showing up. I did "freeze" them with liquid nitrogen as they appeared, so I cannot say the Veregen "removed" them, but the Veregen definitely seems to have prevented them from returning. I have been wart-free for ~2 months.

Related Reading: hpv | freckles | moles

Comment from: AnotherdudewithHPV25-34on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 22

I've been using this cream religiously for 2 and a half years, have spent thousands of dollars on it, it's been working great so far, but it's like a game of whack-a-mole and when some areas clear up, more pop up in their place. The physical pain is very intense, I've had ulcers the size of dimes on my shaft, and around the tip of the penis, but it still doesn't hurt as much as the emotional pain coming with it. I have yet to try Aldara, but after having used this cream for years and seeing the results very slowly i'm down to try anything else. The cream does work, but like I said it takes a very long time it seems, or it maybe the fact that I kept it untreated for around a decade, have faith in the product and good luck to anyone on it.

Related Reading: aldara