Vicodin ES

Comment from: 13-18on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 19

This drug should be taken off the market. It does not cure or treat Endometriosis. It almost killed me. I know have life long side effects. Awful POISEN

Related Reading: endometriosis

Comment from: Penny70935-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: March 26

I have been on this shot for about 3 years now, and it's been a God sent for me. I had been having extremely heavy periods (one of which lasted 9 months), some months I would have more then one. The pain was unbearable. I missed a lot of work due to periods. I sometimes get night sweats now, but I can deal with that.

Related Reading: night sweats

Comment from: J. SMISER75 or overon Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 20

I was diagnosed with prostate cancer in 1995, with radical prostatectomy the same year. A return of high PSA in 2014. A body scan in 2014 showed malignant neoplasm of prostate in the pelvic area. My Oncology/Urology MD started me on LUPRON DEPOT 90-day injections in 2015. The first PSA test in 2015 showed NO reading. The no reading has continued to date. The only side effects to appear was a large number of "hot flashes", which continue.

Comment from: nurlinplus45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 26

Never never never use this product it will ruin your life within a month. I took a 3 month jab after my laproscopy and then it basically destroyed my life because of my gynae's stupid decision to give me the jab. I have been to emergency roon 5 times because I couldnt breathe. Hospitalised 2 times for having problem breathing and having chronic sinus. Which i have not had for the past 45 years of living. When asked gynae about the side effects she kept on denying. She said it nothing to do with the injection. Thousands of people have reported bad effects of this product since year 1999 and some have causes death and the doctors still deny? I used to be a healthy woman before i had this injection. I used to go jogging every week and do housework and take care of my kids. But now my husband has to take care of me. I am always tired with all the side effects of hot flushes, insomnia, joint pains, chronic sinusitis, chronic gastric that went on to gerd, problem breathing and the list is endless. I am always on the bed either sleeping or feeling tired. I have not gone jogging since and cannot lead my life of doing house work and cant take care of my kids. I have reported this product to FDA but I dont understand why despite so many people have reported bad side effects yet still doctors prescribe it? It already been 5 months after the jab and i still have side effects and my period has not returned.

Related Reading: insomnia