Vigamox

Comment from: Remy12345-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 29

This is a great product. I always have extreme reactions to eye drops. I discovered it's because most have a preservative called benzalkonium chloride. Vigamox does not use this preservative. These drops were wonderful! Vigamox did not burn or irritate my eyes one bit. Thank god. It cleared up the pink eye very quickly. My insurance charged me $35. It was worth it to be able to use something that didn't leave my eyes red and painful like most eye drops do. I'm not a doctor but it's probably best not to give children any flouroqunilone antibiotic eye drops like this one - they are super strong.

Related Reading: vigamox

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: July 19

This medication is ALWAYS the best option for our family when it comes to pink eye. Our insurance covers the expense, thankfully. My eye doctor calls it "Liquid Gold," and it definitely lives up to it's name!

Comment from: RosieS25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 17

Although most reviews said it cleared the pain and redness of pink eye in 2-3 days, It took me the full week to look passably normal again. the results were slow, but steady, redness went down dramatically after 2 days. the drops helped a bit with pain right away, but caused intense light sensitivity. the drops did nothing for swelling but cleaning out the eye with a cloth soaked in cold water, ice and witchhazel every few hours took away the swelling in half a day and helped alot with pain too. The drops didn't work as fast as expected, but the product works if you push past the first few days. I really recommend the witchhazel inbetween uses.

Comment from: Ikku45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 17

If you are healthy, you just need to take fruit diet along with the medication for 2 days. Avoid meat and other heavy food. For best results, eat Only fruits and drink lots of water along with the medication. Within 2 days your system will be clear and the pinkeye becomes white and the discharge stops.I have tried it today 17 th June and am successful.NB : I'm a naturopathy man I have full belief in it.You have to miss your favourite heavy foods for 2 days..That's all...I can assure 100 percent success if u are healthy enough to try it.

Related Reading: pinkeye

Published: March 20

Doctor prescribed this to our whole family. 2 drops a day for kids 1 year and older and 3 drops a day for adults for pink eye. It is expensive (even with insurance), but the manufacturer does have a coupon that brings the cost to $25 (vigamox.com). It does sting, but it does seem to work.

Related Reading: vigamox

Comment from: virus35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 11

I don`t believe how much you pay over there 150 $ ?? why....in Romania i just payed for a bottle 7$ seven dollars in us currency ?

Comment from: 25-34on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: June 25

These drops cost me $170 with insurance and do not work at all. 72 hours into the prescription and my eye is only getting worse, the swelling has now doubled in size and pain is radiating up from my eye to my temple. I need to go to the doctor again asap and probably pay another $200 for that visit plus another $150 for different drops. I'm 29, eat extremely healthy and workout regularly, these drops are useless.