Xeloda

Comment from: 26pykd65-71on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: November 09

I took the xleoda for 5 years always felt great no problems. First I thank God for being there and his healing power. Prayers to all God is No RESPECTER PERSONS.I was diagnoised with stage 4 in 2011.

Comment from: Dvr55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: December 18

2012, stage 3-c colon cancer, lymph nodes involved, 18 months of xeloda, suffered the side effects of hands

Related Reading: colon cancer | xeloda

Comment from: wendey55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: September 05

I had triple neg breast cancer that had not spread to lymphs. Oncologist put me on regime to provide prevent defense of any return of my cancer. I tolerate it very well, hand and foot syndrome is annoying but small price to pay. Drink a ton of water with lemon and I mean a few gallons per day. Made a total difference in my uncomfortable fingers and feet.

Related Reading: breast cancer | cancer

Comment from: noor faisal25-34on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 11

my mother suffring from ovarion cancer. He geting the chemo medication in iv and oral form. Taking xeloda 1500 mg tablets in morning and xeloda 1500 mg in evening. Two sation of chemo have no side effect but 3rd and 4th cycle had sideffect include vomiting Stomach pain platlets down 8/150. But doctor treated carefully my mother. Xeloda is very harmful for patient.

Related Reading: cancer | xeloda