Xenical

Comment from: Dalli, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2-5 years (Patient) Published: December 31

Lost weight and drug well tolerated. Only problem is oil stool and leaking especially when you eat high fat foods. Of course you begin to learn what is high fat content and not which trains you to eat better. Also my cholestral number went down. This drug is only one I lost weight on however the downside is the loose bowels, gas, etc that you may have.

Published: March 17

I was 575, I now weigh 387.what a wonderul difference in my life.

Comment from: Kaiah, 35-44 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: October 08

Xenical DOES work if you follow the instructions and heed the warnings!!! You can't expect to lose weight if you're not eating healthy and/or exercising. I learned this the hard way. My first time using Xenical, I wasted lots of $ and barely lost 4lbs, and had many, many accidents. My second time around, I was COMMITTED to following the instructions because I wanted REAL results and NO ACCIDENTS! After 3 mths, I lost 38 lbs; 77 by 7 mths, and NO accidents. YOU TOO CAN LOSE THE WEIGHT! But you HAVE to be COMMITTED to a low-calorie diet, execercise and leave the snacking binges alone! Here's a tip: drink lots of water or flavored water, eat more fruits and vegetables and have one cheat day (I pick Saturday because I have out with family & friends). This way you don't feel as if your depriving yourself from the foods you love and miss. Just don't over do it, or you'll have one major accident. Best of luck to you all!!!

Related Reading: xenical

Comment from: Q-Tips, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: November 16

I have only been using this drug for a week; however I am certainly finding it very effective in helping me to stay away from fatty foods! I am very lucky in that Ido not have too much weight to lose (I would like to go from 10 stone 5 lbs to about 9 stone) although up until now I have found it very difficult to lose any as I can't keep away from chocolate! Anyhow, I have lost 5lbs with Xenical in my first week of a reduced calorie diet (of about 12-1400 calories a day) and I am keeeping away from nearly all fatty foods as i am terrified of the side effects!! Xenical is certainly working in that I have had no chocolate for a week, I have a lot of energy and I am feeling great. I will keep taking it until I am down to my target weight (and I will let you know in a few weeks how I have got on!) Good luck fellow dieters :)

Published: October 25

XENICAL IS A VERY GOOD PRODUCT AND IS EASY TO USE, BUT YOU DO HAVE TO TAKE IT WITH A BALANCED DIET LOW IN FAT OR ELSE IT WONT WORK.

Related Reading: xenical

Comment from: jessienevins0314, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: November 07

I HAVE LOST 35 POUNDS SINCE JULY AND AM SATISIFIED.

Comment from: streganonna, 65-74 on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 10

I have lost a significant amount of weight for the first time in my life. It is very easy to use.

Comment from: mercedes, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-2 years (Patient) Published: February 15

Look I love this drug, I was told i would never have kids because i had PCOS. (which causes overweight) I took this drug from 2-14-2006 Lost 50lbs by 06-29-06 Found out i was Going to have a baby!!! so i stopped taking it and had a beautiful baby boy on 2-14-2007 Weird huh? well Since then I've haven't been on it since but i am now starting again, today 2-15-08

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: June 25

I have been on this medication for 2 weeks only and lots 10 lbs. At first I was scared because I did had a accident while I was at work. With the one accident I canged mr eating habits and I Love this medication

Comment from: 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 22

have been taking mediciation for about 6 weeks and have lost 10 lbs. with 40 more pounds to go. Oily stools are easy to elimiante if you eliminate consuming too much fatty foods - it look me about 2 weeks to figure out the level I needed to avoid problems such as leaking. I am extremely hopefu this drug continues to work for me.

Comment from: Rocio, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: September 09

Great! I love it! I lost weight so fast and I felt with so much energy like never felt in my whole life, I am 39 years old. I started working out. I felt transformed from being a slow turtle to be a fast bunny, to me it was like a miracle pill, a magic pill. It changed my whole life.

Comment from: happyrunner, 25-34 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 23

I used this miracle drug and was so pleased! I lost 60lbs in 4.5mnths. I never thought I would be able to run again :-)

Comment from: tammiewoo, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: January 25

Ive been on this medication for 2months and I have lost 30 pounds. If you stop eating fast food and eat smaller amounts it works!! I'm so Happy and Thankful for this medication!!

Comment from: dreams401@aol.com, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5-10 years (Patient) Published: August 15

Lost 90 pds and kept it off for 8 years. This never happened to me before. It has changed my life. But please note that Iron and fat solouble vitamins can be depleted by this drug. Also, the more fat I eat, the more likely to have an accident.

Related Reading: vitamins

Comment from: Shalyn, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: May 26

Drug is excellent! I am 46 years old. I started in January 2010. I switched to a mainly vegetarian diet, only baked or grilled chicken , eliminated all soda. I counted only fat grams and kept them under 10 per day. I lost 85 pounds by May 2010. My son hardly recognized me, he went to Marine boot camp in January and I went to Fat camp and it was worth it when he saw me at graduation. I never exercised because I live in the Midwest and the weather was awful however I plan to start to lose the last 30- 40lbs. I will have gone from a size 20 to a size 8. If you don't lose you don't know how to.

Comment from: Sugarbutt08, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient) Published: April 06

I suffer from Sever Spastic Colon, (which means I only have a bowl movement about every 9-11 days) My stomach gets so huge, I look about 6 months pregnate and have gained about 40 pnds that I can not control, my doctor gave me this drug, and my first thought was I was going to go from one extreme to another...and I didnt, I have a bowl movement everday, and because i dont eat real fatty meals, my stools have not been a problem for me. I have only been on this product for a week, but I have lost about 3 pnds and I actually feel normal and better for the first time in about 4 yrs.

Comment from: thenewme36, 35-44 on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 11

I absolutey love Xenical!!!!! The side effects does not bother me at all. My stomach is almost flat and I can eat anything I want.

Related Reading: xenical

Comment from: sparkel023, 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: February 07

If you follow the rules you wont have a problem, but if your still cheating and have not changed your diet, you WILL have adverse side effects. Which in my opinion is the beauty of this drug, it keeps you accountable to your weight loss goal! :) good luck everyone! The first time i took it i lost 35 lbs in 4 months. i had a baby 18 months ago and i am going to go back on it to lose the baby weight.

Comment from: pmaloid, 55-64 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: August 15

I have lost a total of 30 lbs in 3 months on this product and I am very pleased with it.

Comment from: miss_janied@yahoo.com, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: September 22

This drug was prescribed in place of phertermine, because it elevated my heart rate, gave me a nervious anxieous feeling. I started the drug in February 2007 and I was just released from the hospital yestruday. Where I had been treated with acute pancreatitiis. This is an EXTREMELY painful condition my PA and I never discussed. I Have to go back and see her October 5 2007. I lost only 20lbs since February. I had no idea this acute condition could occur, it was explained as a good drug to help me lose weight because my PCP would not do anything to help me with my morbid obeseity. He showed up when I was brought to the E.R. on tuesday morning, with severe chest & LUQ pain that radiated into my left-side heart,back and neck. His remark to the nurses was I needed bariatric surgery not drugs to help with the weight lose. Had he talked to my insurance company and said that to them I wouldn't had to go to someone else for help with my weight.So now what are the damages to my body?? No one can seem to tell me...What a surprize!!! So where do I go from here, what's next for my health and what other problems are ahead for me after having this acute condition??? I'm 45 hispanic female prenursing student,EMT-I, which I may have to cut short because of this hospitalization. I was hospitalized for the last 4 days with out having anything to eat or drink just an IV with antibiotics.

Comment from: eee, 25-34 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 22

Although it works, the bowl movements are inconvienient and you are best to stay home, rather than have a work/social life. Also the drug is extreamly expensive. Suits a person with a lot of money, who has the convienience of their own toilet! This would be the ideal drug.

Comment from: BOO, 45-54 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 26

I love this drug. I have found it much easier to monitor my fat intake to avoid the side effects of Alli. I have have lost 17 lbs already. The more fat you ingest the more side effects you suffer. So foods I was unaware of the high fat in I found out real quick to moderate them. It's really simple.

Related Reading: alli

Comment from: 19-24 on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: June 02

I'm a young female, & I was struggling to loose weight. I'm 21 years young & I should have been living my life to the fullest. Weight always held me back from doing just that. Until I tried this, and at first I was sketchy on what made it so different than any other diet pill. Then I found out. I had energy all day long, while loosing weight, it made me feel great. Never had I had an experience like that. I would recommend this to future diet weight loss seekers!

Comment from: smithdaewon, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1-6 months (Patient) Published: July 15

I used to take Xenical 120 mg to loss my weight & there is no side effects. I purchase this medicine from MedsMartDrugs. Now My tummy is almost flat and I can eat anything I want.

Related Reading: xenical

Comment from: Ishuel, 45-54 on Treatment for 6 months - 1 year (Patient) Published: January 08

Oily stools are only a problem is you overeat fats. The negative side effects are enough to deter probably anyone for overeating. I did experience a mild headache and had to leave med off for at least a day from time to time.

Related Reading: headache