Zarontin

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: January 19

Works extremely well for muscle pain. Applied to my shoulders and worked extremely well. I use Tiger Balm

Comment from: PlayBaseball45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 12

Applied mentholatum (9% camphor) topically for lowe back and knee pain and it appears to have reduced pain significantly before baseball games. I'm 50 years old and was able to catch an entire 9-inning game (2.5 hours).

Comment from: nadche55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: May 22

This product did not work at all and is deceptively priced at $20 when in fact they bill you $100 and there's no recourse to get a refund.

Comment from: RTyiska55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 18

It shortened the duration of a head cold and it loosened the phylem.

Comment from: DR55-64on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: January 02

It has cured my bleeding hemorrhoids for the past 6 months. Sounds ridiculous but it works.

Comment from: macmic655-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: August 02

My husband has a special kind of psoriasis. He uses chickweed salve. I decided to make some homemade chickweed salve because the previous salve he had used Camphor and it was pretty expensive. It's pretty easy to make and I added Camphor, Sandalwood and Lavender essential oils to it. It smells much better than his previous salve and seems to work just as well.

Comment from: holamundo7-12on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: June 01

muy bueno

Comment from: 55-64 Published: November 06

I was in the emergency room for fracture/dislocation of Left Elbow and was given this medicine along with some others for mild short sedition to put a dislocated bone back in.

From WebMD Logo