Zebeta

Comment from: Marina19-24on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 08

I started taking Zebeta about a month ago and saw results quickly with 5mg. However I still have some chest pains,but I might need a higher dosage, I'm planning on discussing it with my doctor in the near future. Besides that, Ive had decent results.

Comment from: Frank 55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: December 04

This and Corgard gave me diarrhea. When i stop the meds the problem goes away.

Comment from: Sacredheart45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 13

I have been on this medication for two months. It has made a remarkable improvement in my life with no noticeable side effects. I saw my doctor after experiencing what I call "noticeably concerning" heart symptoms. EKG was normal, however the echocardiogram revealed an extremely pronounced MVP condition. I was asked to wear a halter monitor for 24 hours to record cardio activity; it revealed a very high rate of electrocardio events. This medication was prescribed to alleviate the symptoms. I will return in one year to re-evaluate.

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 09

I take Zebeta to control tacycardia as a result of Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome (POTS). I take it in combination with Florinef. The two medications together help tremendously!

Published: January 08

I can no longer get the 5 mg and now I am told they are not making the 10mg. Generic does not work. any syggestionis

Comment from: izzyq55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 23

Have tried the Zebeta for 3 weeks and it's been really great, I started taking it in the AM, but then after reviewing the other users notes,I take it at bedtime. I do have a little dizziness now in the morning, but nothing like on the Bystolic. Thanks to My2Cents for PM suggestion.

Comment from: jim75 or overon Treatment for 1-6 months Published: March 13

After about one month into the medication I began to swell in my legs, feet and around my waist. I was so effected that i had to stop using and my swelling went away.

Comment from: Concerned65-71on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: October 12

I was prescribed Zebeta for palpitations.  It works very well for this problem. My blood pressure is also lower, though it was not high to begin with.  However, I am wondering if maybe it has something to do with my GERD, as it started to get worse after I started the Zebeta.  I also have psoriasis and just discovered that this is contraindicated in Zebeta use.

Comment from: kenneth Ruff75 or overon Treatment for 2-5 years Published: July 16

Was put on this medication after by-pass heart surgery 2.5mg. Have no side effects.