Zestoretic

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: October 12

This works very well at keeping my BP in a normal range.

Comment from: spaceCowboy55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: May 08

i took this drug for about 25 years and slowly reduced my dosage to zero mostly by eating healthy, reduced alcohol, stopped smoking, and monitoring BP at home. so I was wondering if there have been any long-term studies about the long-term use and side-effects of this drug? I am just guessing that the diuretic effects of this drug caused significant loss of minerals, such as magnesium, etc., that caused other problems. the original doctor who said I should take this drug said that it was such a good drug that it should be in the water supply, so I assumed it was harmless. my last doctor said I should stop taking this drug since my blood pressure was finally back to normal after improving my nutrition, reduce alcohol, etc.

Related Reading: smoking

Comment from: Vaughn19-24on Treatment for 6 months to - 1 year Published: June 27

I'm 23, had BP 162/118, this drug has made me throw up, pass out, feel super dizzy, you name it... its also linked to Neurapathy. I recommend switching to Propanalol.

From WebMD Logo