Zolpimist

Comment from: TrishS35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: September 22

Basically this med works to break up the mucous so I can get rid of it and breath better. Don't you just hate it when you can't breath through your nose? Or can breath only through one nostril? What a bummer! Well, Entex helps to reduce those symptoms and others as well!

Comment from: 35-44on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: April 02

I'm currently 42 years old. I took Entex LA in my mid-20's for about 2-3 years to help me with my asthma which I developed at 21 from sharing an office with chain smokers. I was prescribed to take 1 pill every 12 hours. If I missed one doze I would get sore throat, if I missed more than one doze I would get a cold which I couldn’t get rid of for weeks. Other than that, it kept me breathing freely but did NOT reduce my asthmatic attacks so I stopped taking it. Since smoking was banned in public places my asthma started getting better and I have not had an attack in about 4 years.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for 10+ years Published: September 17

have been useing Entex LA for25 years. best for sinus infection

Comment from: elleb55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: February 10

I am a long time allergy sufferer...this is the only medication that has really worked for me except that now for some reason our insurance doesn't cover it which is very frustrating!

Comment from: kimtlcs55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: January 01

While the medication worked, I also had a mini-stroke while taking it at the age of 42 with no other risk factors or family history.

Comment from: 65-71on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: December 13

Published: March 19

I have not tried this yet, that is why I came here...to check for side effects.

Comment from: GiGi45-54on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 13

This medication makes me feel like I am bouncing off the walls. It seems to make my heart race. If given a drug test would this med test positive for barbituates or methamphimenes?

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: October 10

Excellent product!!!!

Comment from: wtfon Treatment for 10+ years Published: March 22

wtf

Comment from: LJB55-64on Treatment for 1-2 years Published: November 25

Entex LA tablets are the only thing that quickly opens and keeps open my stuffy nose/sinuses. I've been using it off and on for about 2 years with no noticeable side effects.

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 11

Comment from: lawenforcement45-54on Treatment for 2-5 years Published: August 12

Outstanding medication unfortunately availability of this medication is now hard to find the drug manufacture may no longer be manufacturing this drug because there concerned with the illegal use for Met amphetamine. At this time there is no subs, go figure find a product that works and someone's going to find a illegal use for medication, just like suda.

Comment from: slim55-64on Treatment for 10+ years Published: December 06