Zovirax

Comment from: Elaine 35-44 Transgender less than 1 month Caregiver Published: July 23

There's only one product in 15 years that's worked for me and this was Herbal Medicine From Dr Ofua Ofure. https://dr-ofua-ofure-herbal-healing-home.business.site I was Having herpetic whitlow all over my hands and an aggressive HpV strain around my Genitals I was so pacnic. for the past 15 years tried all form of medication but the hpv was still there in my body system , it was Dr Ofua Ofure herbal medicine that i make use of that fixed both in less than Few weeks of usage, I will say Thank you! Dr Ofua Ofure to find out I don't have Herpes anymore has been the greatest feeling and once again Thank you for making such a huge difference in my life, I really appreciate it. I will advice anyone who has Hpv/Hsv to get this medicine, it really work and it worth it .

Comment from: sues4u 55-64 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: August 29

I got my first cold sore at 58!!! It was massive and lingered for almost a month. I had several more episodes and just recently used zovirax 800mg 5x's a day at the onset of tingling. It kept the blistering from happening!! It was slightly painful for a day or two but never really developed into full blown sore. I had a bit of diarrhea but it was so worth it...

Related Reading: zovirax | diarrhea

Comment from: Guest 0-2 Female less than 1 month Caregiver Published: February 18

My daughter had HSV-1 in her finger, and if treatment via oral Zovirax starts in the first 48 hours, it works wonders. Especially in conjunction with the ointment. Unfortunately, after the 48 hour window closes it has no effect. Being a toddler, it's hard to give it to her as she doesn't like anything near her mouth, but she's getting better at taking it as she gets older.

Related Reading: treatment | zovirax

Comment from: Joycie 65-74 Female 2 to less than 5 years Patient Published: May 03

I have been taking Zovirax for shingles for about three years now. I take two tables daily and have only had shingles once since starting this daily routine. It is a blessing as I was having shingles at least twice a month or more before and even after taking the shingles vaccine. Thanking God for this medication.

Related Reading: zovirax | shingles

Comment from: 04 Tina 45-54 Female 1 to 6 months Patient Published: March 11

Have been taking for one month, virus dx 5 years ago, pretty much dormant and excessive stress triggered outbreak. Medicine does what it is supposed to (no outbreaks) Only side effect is itching in localized area-lower back, hydrocortisone cream relieves it

Related Reading: stress | hydrocortisone

Comment from: bjr 55-64 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: February 14

I was given this medication for treatment of shingles 2 days after the first outbreak. I am a 59 year old female and weight approx. 130 lbs. I was told by the doctor to take 800mg 5 times a day for 7 days. The medication upset my stomach so much that I could not keep it down. The side effects from the medication were almost as bad as the shingles themselves.

Related Reading: treatment | shingles

Comment from: futuregirl54 55-64 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: September 19

I was prescribed Zovirax for an outbreak of the shingles, the medication started drying up the sores fast, but my body feels achy all day, the headaches are unbearable at times and remembering to take every four hours 5 times a day is hard sometimes, but I guess it is worth it, bompared to the sores and pain.

Related Reading: zovirax | shingles

Comment from: 65-74 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: July 18

My doctor prescribed this for first sign of shingles - I had a rash on my side of my torso and a terrible pain inside this area. I could not even move a little and the pain would attack me. I felt relieve almost immeriatly after starting to take this drug. And in a few days, I had gotten rid of shingles. I love this drug.

Related Reading: shingles

Comment from: cinbad25 55-64 Female 1 to less than 2 years Patient Published: July 14

I have had two bouts with herpes of the eye. Dr. now has me taking 200 mg. everyday. This has not returned in they eye however, in the last month I have had cold sores on my lips. Five total....I thought the cold sores of the eye and mouth were the same complex. Anyone else have this problem?

Related Reading: cold sores

Comment from: 45-54 Male less than 1 month Patient Published: June 02

genitals herpes outbreak

Comment from: Female less than 1 month Patient Published: April 19

I had a bout w/shingles as a teenager and the pain was unbearable. I went to my dermatologist and he prescribed me Zovirax[(pill) and in a couple of days the pain diminished. The rash also didn't last as long as he thought. For me the pill worked very well and in no time. I truly recommend it.

Related Reading: shingles | zovirax

Comment from: dabronxx 45-54 Male 1 to less than 2 years Patient Published: November 26

Was on zovirax had no problem.Then they switch me to acyclovir.Have blister under my lip can't shave it's not a cold sore.

Related Reading: zovirax

Comment from: poor auto imune 25-34 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: December 24

I got Cellulitis on the right side of my face making it well over a 3 hour period. which left me in a hospital bed for 3 days. Acyclovir Tab and Top has almost put me to a full recovery. The only side effect I really had to deal with was severe headaches. Which my doctors put me on Topamax and Citaloprma. It took a day but works great.

Related Reading: cellulitis | topamax

Comment from: Teda 25-34 Female 1 to 6 months Patient Published: October 25

I haven't seen any outbreaks while taking this medication. Although I have experienced burning, stinging, and tenderness while taking acyclovir but I haven't seen any blisters for about 4 months. I think my body is becoming immune to this medication.

Comment from: transplant 55-64 Female 10 years or more Patient Published: September 23

I have a kidney transplant in 1995.due to the meds that suppress my immune i take acyclovir, 200mg 3X daily. I have not had a shingle outbeak in 13 yrs. I don't care for all the brands that are out there. The blue caspule works best for me. when i am given a diferent one it does not work as well for me.

Related Reading: kidney

Comment from: 35-44 Female less than 1 month Patient Published: July 11

Made me very sick racing heartbeat,extreme tirdness. But did help the rash

12 Preventable STDs: Pictures, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment See Slideshow