Zyban

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: November 26

I started taking it for weight loss . I have to say I did not think it would work at all but tried it anyway . I have lost 18 lbs and my craving for carbs are Greatly decreased .

Comment from: 45-54on Treatment for 5-10 years Published: September 15

This article is misleading. MCT can be had from natural dietary sources.

Comment from: MDrRedhead55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 16

Actually, I'm an M.D. and it's my older sister who is suffering from dementia. She called me with the bad news, from Oregon where she lives to Chicago where I live. I had read about MCT used for patients with dementia and I had her start taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil twice a day. I had her use a notebook and had to spell her instructions so she could read it. I called two days later to check on her progress. She seemed brighter and told me she could remember a little bit, I had her up to 2 tablespoons twice a day with even more improvement. Then up to 4 tablespoons twice a day. These increases were every 4 weeks, and I just spoke with her. She sounded like her much younger self and didn't need me to spell anything for her. I'm very happy about this and will use this treatment for those who need it in the future.

Comment from: Kassie35-44on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 22

I started putting MCT oil in my coffee recently because the brand was advertised as beneficial for brainpower and energy. I had a severe traumatic brain injury last year and I have a prescription for methylphenidate, which works to get me functioning normally, but the energy induced feels artificial and mediocre. MCT oil has helped me find energy that feels genuine, and makes me more than a functioning robot but an actual human. I'm here posting a review because I'm infatuated with this product.

Comment from: aches135355-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: March 21

Post gallbladder surgery lead to overproduction of bile and every description of stool except normal and bloody. It's great to be regular again.

Comment from: Joey55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: July 04

I have lost weight using this product. So I am satified that it is helping me.

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 08

It seems for body building not weight loss.