Zyban

Comment from: Louisa75 or overon Treatment for less than 1 month Published: January 07

Have slow bowel transit, am using a little more than 1 TBS daily in warm Crystal Lite each morning with a little lemon. So far it keeps things moving smoothly. Am concerned about continuing use. Will it build up in the intestinal track??

Comment from: MDrRedhead55-64on Treatment for 1-6 months Published: April 16

Actually, I'm an M.D. and it's my older sister who is suffering from dementia. She called me with the bad news, from Oregon where she lives to Chicago where I live. I had read about MCT used for patients with dementia and I had her start taking 1 tablespoon of coconut oil twice a day. I had her use a notebook and had to spell her instructions so she could read it. I called two days later to check on her progress. She seemed brighter and told me she could remember a little bit, I had her up to 2 tablespoons twice a day with even more improvement. Then up to 4 tablespoons twice a day. These increases were every 4 weeks, and I just spoke with her. She sounded like her much younger self and didn't need me to spell anything for her. I'm very happy about this and will use this treatment for those who need it in the future.

Related Reading: dementia

Comment from: 55-64on Treatment for less than 1 month Published: April 08

It seems for body building not weight loss.