- Brand: Sumaxin Wash and Topical SolutionGeneric: Sodium Sulfacetamide and Sulfur
- Brand: SumaxinGeneric: Sodium Sulfacetamide Cleansing Pads
- Brand: VytoneGeneric: Hydrocortisone Acetate, USP 1.9%, Iodoquinol, USP 1%
- Brand: Ellzia PakGeneric: Triamcinolone Acetonide Ointment
- Brand: HydrocortisoneGeneric: Hydrocortisone Cream and Ointment 2.5%
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Home Remedies for PsoriasisSource: WebMD - Health Tools
Discover home remedies for psoriasis and help heal irritated skin.
- Psoriasis Types, Images, TreatmentsSource: OnHealth Optimized
What is psoriasis? See examples of psoriasis including the different types of nail, plaque, and scalp psoriasis. Learn about psoriasis symptoms, causes and treatment.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Natural Home Remedies for SunburnSource: MedicineNet
Learn 30 natural and home remedies to relieve sunburn pain and itching. Essential oils (lavender), apple cider vinegar baths, milk, vitamins, freshly brewed black tea, and cucumber mash can soothe a sunburn. Blisters are a sign of a bad sunburn (sun poisoning). Coconut oil can be used to moisten the skin after the sunburn has healed.
- Flea Bites (In Humans)Source: MedicineNet
Flea bites in humans are caused by fleas, parasitic insects. Itching and inflammation can be treated and cured with over-the-counter natural treatments like calamine lotion, ice packs, aloe Vera, tea tree oil, and used tea bags. Learn about symptoms, fleas attracted to, vs. bedbug bites, 11 home remedies, and pictures.
- Laxatives for ConstipationSource: MedicineNet
Laxatives are often used to relieve constipation. Examples of types of laxatives include bulk-forming, stool softeners, lubricants, stimulants, saline, enemas, and suppositories. Side effects include allergies to ingredients in the medicine; interactions with other medications; liver, spleen, and lymph gland inflammation; and over-thinning of blood.
- YuccaSource: RxList
Yucca suggested uses when taken orally include osteoarthritis, high blood pressure, migraine headaches, colitis, high cholesterol, stomach disorders, diabetes, poor circulation, and liver and gallbladder disorders. Learn about side effects, dosages, drug interactions, and warnings.
- Weight Loss MedicationsSource: WebMD Feature Archive
Types of weight loss drugs such as Xenical, Meridia, and OTC Alli. Learn about side effects, drug interactions, and a list of drugs, and diet supplements.