- Brand: NiravamGeneric: Alprazolam
- Brand: XanaxGeneric: Alprazolam
- Brand: Xanax XRGeneric: Alprazolam
- Brand: LuvoxGeneric: Fluvoxamine Maleate Tablets
- Brand: Luvox CRGeneric: Fluvoxamine Maleate Extended-Release Capsules
- Brand: SerzoneGeneric: Nefazodone
- Brand: FycompaGeneric: Perampanel Tablets, for Oral Use
- Brand: BriviactGeneric: Brivaracetam Oral Solution and Intravenous Injection
- Brand: KorlymGeneric: Mifepristone
- Brand: IncivekGeneric: Telaprevir Film-Coated Tablets
- Brand: NizoralGeneric: Ketoconazole
- Brand: Viekira XRGeneric: Dasabuvir, Ombitasvir, Paritaprevir, and Ritonavir Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: FetzimaGeneric: Levomilnacipran) Extended-release Capsules
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- How Do You Get Rid of Ringing in the Ears (Tinnitus)?Source: MedicineNet
Tinnitus is not a condition in itself, but a symptom of some other condition that causes a high-pitched whine, a ringing, buzzing or clicking in the ears. It can come from any number of problems starting with the eardrum and cochlea – the organs that turn sound waves into electrical signals for the brain to interpret as sound.
- AnxietySource: MedicineNet
Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD) causes symptoms such as dread, worry, and angst. About 9% of people will develop GAD during their lifetime. Get the facts on GAD symptoms, medications, and treatment.
- Tinea VersicolorSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on tinea versicolor (pityriasis versicolor) causes, signs, symptoms, and skin fungus treatment. Over-the-counter treatments include Selsun Blue and ketoconazole shampoo.
- PhobiasSource: MedicineNet
Get the facts on phobia causes, symptoms, and treatments. Types of phobias include social phobia, agoraphobia, and specific phobias (claustrophobia, arachnophobia).
- Separation AnxietySource: MedicineNet
Separation anxiety disorder is a common childhood anxiety disorder that has many causes. Read about separation anxiety disorder treatment, medication, symptoms, and signs in infants, toddlers, and children. Learn how to deal with separation anxiety in your family.
- AgoraphobiaSource: MedicineNet
Agoraphobia refers to a fear of being outside. Get the facts on agoraphobia causes, symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, and medication.
- Panic AttacksSource: MedicineNet
Panic attacks may be a symptom of an anxiety disorder. Signs of a panic attack include palpitations, shortness of breath, shaking, and chest pain. Learn about causes and treatment.
- Post-traumatic Stress DisorderSource: MedicineNet
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) is an emotional illness that causes symptoms like difficulty with emotional regulation, hypervigilance, and flashbacks. Read about posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) symptoms (nightmares, flashbacks), causes (war, traumatic events), effects (depression, suicide), and treatment (medication, therapy).
- StressSource: MedicineNet
Stress is a normal part of life, but chronic or severe stress can be harmful to your health. Learn what happens in your body when you are stressed and how you can manage your response.
- Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ) Source: MedicineNet
Temporomandibular joint syndrome (TMJ) symptoms include a popping or clicking of the jaw, jaw and/or ear pain, tinnitus, and headaches. Learn how to get relief for your TMJ pain.
- Premenstrual Syndrome (PMS)Source: MedicineNet
Premenstrual syndrome or PMS is a set of symptoms in females that occur in the first half of the menstrual cycle. Symptoms include irritability, depression, crying, mood swings, and oversensitivity. Natural and home remedies, medication, and lifestyle modifications may help with PMS symptoms.
- Types of Anxiety MedicationsSource: RxList
Common anxiety prescriptions are SSRIs, antidepressants, anti-anxiety medications, and beta-blockers. Learn how they work, types, side effects, drug interaction, and warnings.
- Sleep Disorder MedicationsSource: RxList
Learn about sleep disorder drugs (hypnotics/sedatives) side effects and their uses for insomnia, anxiety, narcolepsy, prevention of seizures, muscle spasms, restless leg syndrome, and periodic limb movement disorder. Learn about 7 types, side effects, uses, and drug interactions.