- Brand: SymmetrelGeneric: Amantadine Hydrochloride
- Brand: Osmolex ERGeneric: Amantadine
- Brand: GocovriGeneric: Amantadine Extended Release Capsules, for Oral Use
- Brand: FlumadineGeneric: Rimantadine
- Brand: Mirapex ERGeneric: Pramipexole Dihydrochloride Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: MirapexGeneric: Pramipexole
- Brand: CuvposaGeneric: Glycopyrrolate Oral Solution
- Brand: ContraveGeneric: Naltrexone HCl and Bupropion HCl Extended-Release Tablets
- Brand: Forfivo XLGeneric: Bupropion Hydrochloride
- Brand: XadagoGeneric: Safinamide Tablets
- Brand: WellbutrinGeneric: Bupropion Hcl
- Brand: RequipGeneric: Ropinirole Hcl
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Creutzfeldt-Jakob DiseaseSource: Government
Learn about Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease (CJD) causes, and read about symptoms, such as progressive dementia, insomnia, depression, and unusual sensations.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Symptoms and TreatmentsSource: MedicineNet
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an autoimmune disease that attacks nerve tissue in the brain and spinal cord. Learn the causes, medications, early signs, and symptoms. If you have received an MS diagnosis, treatment focuses on controlling symptoms.
- Post-Polio SyndromeSource: Government
Read about post-polio syndrome (PPS) symptoms like weakness, fatigue, muscle atrophy, joint pain, scoliosis, and more. Treatment information is included.
- SchizophreniaSource: MedicineNet
Schizophrenia is a mental or brain disorder that causes one to suffer symptoms such as delusions, hallucinations, and disorganized speech and behavior. Read about treatment of schizophrenics, types, and testing.
- FDA Clears First Drug for Parkinson's DyskinesiaSource: WebMD Health News
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved amantadine extended-release capsules (Gocovri, Adamas Pharmaceuticals Inc) for treatment of dyskinesia in patients with Parkinson's disease receiving levodopa-based therapy, with or without concomitant dopaminergic medications, the company announced today.
- Antiviral Drugs and Swine FluSource: FDA
Read About Antiviral Drugs, How they Work, their Benefits, Treatments, and the CDC Recommendations for Use Against Swine Flu.
- FDA Approves Rapivab to Treat Flu InfectionSource: FDA
On December 19, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration approved Rapivab (peramivir) to treat influenza infection in adults.