- Brand: TekamloGeneric: Aliskiren and Amlodipine Tablets
- Brand: ExforgeGeneric: Amlodipine and Valsartan
- Brand: CaduetGeneric: Amlodipine Besylate, Atorvastatin Calcium
- Brand: LotrelGeneric: Amlodipine Besylate and Benazepril HCl
- Brand: AmlobenzGeneric: Amlodipine Besylate and Benazepril Hydrochloride Capsules
- Brand: Amturnide Generic: Aliskiren, Amlodipine and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: Exforge HCTGeneric: Amlodipine Valsartan Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: TwynstaGeneric: Telmisartan Amlodipine Tablets
- Brand: TribenzorGeneric: Olmesartan Medoxomil Amlodipine Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: ConcensiGeneric: Amlodipine and Celecoxib Tablet
- Brand: AzorGeneric: Amlodipine and Olmesartan Medoxomil Tablets
- Brand: PrestaliaGeneric: Perindopril Arginine and Amlodipine Tablets
- Brand: LozolGeneric: Indapamide
- Brand: NorvascGeneric: Amlodipine Besylate
- Brand: AdcircaGeneric: Tadalafil Tablets
- Brand: Generic:
- Brand: StendraGeneric: Avanafil
- Brand: Irbesartan Generic TabletsGeneric: irbesartan
- Brand: AvaproGeneric: Irbesartan
- Brand: CialisGeneric: Tadalafil
- Brand: TekturnaGeneric: Aliskiren Tablets
- Brand: Tekturna HCTGeneric: Aliskren and Hydrochlorothiazide Tablets
- Brand: IncivekGeneric: Telaprevir Film-Coated Tablets
- Brand: GloperbaGeneric: Colchicine Oral Solution
- Brand: NizoralGeneric: Ketoconazole
Slideshows, Images, and Quizzes
- Cholesterol Drugs: What to Expect With Heart MedicationSource: OnHealth
Has your doctor prescribed a new heart medication? Learn more about different prescription cholesterol drugs, what they do, and how they work to lower cholesterol.
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- High Blood Pressure Treatment (Natural Home Remedies, Diet, Medications)Source: MedicineNet
High blood pressure can be reduced and managed naturally with the DASH diet, and by quitting smoking, reducing alcohol intake, and cutting back on caffeine. Combined with diet, other natural ways to lower blood pressure naturally are stress reduction and weight loss. If high blood pressure cannot be controlled naturally, medications may be necessary.
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI)Source: MedicineNet
Information on coronary balloon angioplasty and stents. Angioplasty and stent placement is a nonsurgical procedure performed to relieve narrowing or obstruction of the arteries to the muscles of the heart.
- Heart FailureSource: MedicineNet
Heart failure symptoms include fatigue, nausea, coughing, lightheadedness, and loss of appetite. Learn about heart failure stages, types (diastolic, systolic), treatment guidelines, diet, prognosis, and life expectancy.
- Exforge HCT Approved to Treat HypertensionSource: WebMD Health News
Read more about the new drug Exforge HCT that the FDA has approved to treat high blood pressure.
- Top Prescriptions Index for 2010Source: RxList
- Top Prescriptions Index for 2011Source: RxList
- Top Prescriptions Index for 2009Source: RxList