- Brand: ArimidexGeneric: Anastrozole
- Brand: NolvadexGeneric: Tamoxifen Citrate
- Brand: FaslodexGeneric: Fulvestrant
- Brand: CasodexGeneric: Bicalutamide
- Brand: VerzenioGeneric: Abemaciclib Tablets
- Brand: Kisqali FeMara Co-PackGeneric: Ribociclib And Letrozole Tablets
- Brand: IbranceGeneric: Palbociclib Capsules for Oral Administration
Diseases, Conditions, and Procedures
- Breast Cancer Treatment by StageSource: MedicineNet
Learn about the different stages of breast cancer, and discover how breast cancer staging determines a patient's course of treatments. Surgery, radiation therapy, chemotherapy, hormone therapy, adjuvant HER2-targeted therapy, and neoadjuvant therapy are standard breast cancer treatments.
- Inflammatory Breast CancerSource: MedicineNet
Inflammatory breast cancer symptoms and signs include pain or a bruise in the breast, skin changes in the breast area, sudden swelling of the breast, or itching of the breast. Learn more about survival rates, treatment, stages, and prognosis.
- Endometriosis Source: MedicineNet
Endometriosis is the abnormal growth of endometrial cells outside the uterus. The most common symptom is pelvic pain. Endometriosis is more common in women who are having fertility issues, but it does not necessarily cause infertility. Learn about treatment, causes, stages, surgery, and diagnosis.
- Breast CancerSource: MedicineNet
Get information on breast cancer (breast carcinoma) awareness, signs, symptoms, stages, types, treatment, and survival rates. Around 40,000 women in the U.S. die of breast cancer each year. Read about different tests, prevention and early signs.