- Brand: ElsparGeneric: Asparaginase
- Brand: ErwinazeGeneric: Asparaginase Erwinia Chrysanthemi
- Brand: RylazeGeneric: Asparaginase Erwinia Chrysanthemi (Recombinant) - rywn) Injection
- Brand: OncasparGeneric: Pegaspargase
- Brand: AsparlasGeneric: Calaspargase Pegol-mknl Injection
- Brand: CerubidineGeneric: Daunorubicin
- Brand: Vincasar PFSGeneric: Vincristine Sulfate Injection
- Brand: Vincristine Sulfate InjectionGeneric: Vincristine Sulfate
- FDA Approves Erwinaze to Treat a Form of LeukemiaSource: FDA
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration today approved Erwinaze (asparaginase Erwinia chrysanthemi) to treat patients with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), who have developed an allergy (hypersensitivity) to E. coli derived asparaginase and pegapargase chemotherapy drugs used to treat ALL.
- Rituximab for ALL Subset Improves OutcomesSource: WebMD Health News
Although the past 10 years has seen major improvements in outcomes for adults with acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL), targeted therapy holds the promise of even greater survival gains in certain disease subtypes.